Review of FoleyEngines

Tel: +1.508.753.2979
info@foleyengines.com

ronc251
1/17/19

Almost bought some items from this company. They almost got me. I just had a few questions about my order when the invoice was emailed to me.
1/ the invoice insists payment by wire transfer or cashier's check. Unusual.
2/ why not Visa, MC or Amex? Maybe because the customers have more protection with a credit card?
3/ check the disclaimers on the bottom of the invoice. Looks like it's impossible to get a refund.
4/ why the very rude service from the guy calling himself Dr.Diesel? Very unusual.
5/ then I read the complaints on several sites. WOW.

hunterw18
4/20/17

This company will cheat you in anyway they can and give you false statements and will send you the wrong parts and will not re-credit you back for the parts and will not pay you for the parts you send them and also rude on the customer service and the parts will not preform the way they should and will not do the job that is needed.They will trick you into believing a faulty part is good when it isn't correct or good part.

Response from Customer S., FoleyEngines Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We take your comments very seriously and will relay this information to the correct department. If you would like to discuss this further, please reach out to our Customer Service Department at CustomerService@FoleyEngines.com. Again, we wish to convey our sincere apologies for any inconvenience and we hope to get this addressed to your satisfaction.
chrism330
2/23/17

This is a predatory business whom have no right to conduct business . Check out the myriad negative reviews .

willyj3
1/4/17

THESE FOLKS ARE VERY RUDE AND WILL CHEAT YOU ANY WAY THEY CAN
AND ARE MISLEADING. THE MAN THAT REFERS HIMSELF AS DR. DIESEL IS VERY RUDE AND WILL TELL YOU STUFF THAT IS NOT TRUE.

scotts222
11/30/16

I had a great experience a year ago...walked in exchanged turbo.. paid and left
This time dr diesel (toolbag) gets rude i gave him info takes two days quotes price says no core they dont rebuild these turbos...then sends invoice with core charge and shipping twice. I concede since first transaction was good they tell me running cc info was hassle based on 2 transactions for security purposes so management decided wire service or cashiers check...seriously???...cancelled order and bought for HALF from company in california...hey dr diesel...step off your pedestal...your not that special...

mikem417
9/24/16

I order over 1000.00 worth of parts for Duetz 1011F.
I bought a new fuel shut off solenoid. They told me my engine didn't need a wiring harness. Well I did once I removed the old one. I called and spoke to there head mechanic and ask if it would work if I just cut off there plug and hard wire solenoid. He explained to me that he has told other engine owners that it will work no problem and it doesn't matter which way you connect wires it will work either way you wire it. Well it didn't work. So I called foley Inc. Back....
They guy (there 10 year head mechanic doesn't want to get on the phone so I get the guy(owner) that calls himself Dr. Diesel. He starts the conversation with telling he is paying for this call not me.... Was completely rude and didn't want to listen to allow me to tell him what his head mechanic told. He said he spoke to his mechanic and he said he told me I need wiring harness and doesn't advise me to hardwire the solenoid which was completely a lie.
I will never order anything from these rude people the worst customer service I have ever experience in my 20 years doing engine work.

ilenec2
8/19/15

I called Foley Engines about an order that I had placed and was transferred to an individual who identified himself as "Dr. Diesel." Apparently using a character name is license to be extremely rude to customers on the phone. I will let my service guys know that we need to seek an alternate source for Perkins engines parts because I'm not going to pay money to be treated like crap.

melissag39
7/8/15

This business treated my business awfully. They ripped me off of $300 and made rude remarks about me being incorrect and referenced the fact that I was getting old so I must have forgotten the deal. They never paid me in full and were extremely rude to me. I would never recommend anyone to use this business because I know I will never work with them again.

Response from Customer S., FoleyEngines Representative

Questions? Get answers from the FoleyEngines staff and other customers.

FoleyEngines?