Review of Folexin

Tel: 1-888-455-9995

1 Review From Our Community

shureno
11/30/18

It works as it states, & is backed by 3 independent sources & personalities. Either way I know it works because I used it for 5 months & saw a "little" change. As it suggest it is a natural derived supplement which aides in hair growth.

So how does it do this exactly? Well to make it short & simple Biotin. As you know a healthy scalp promotes healthy hair growth. As with anything your body has needs & if you don't provide those needs the results will show up later good or bad. Not just Biotin ofc, it cover's all bases like a multi-vitamin except this 1 is specifically tailor'd towards your hair.

That being said I only bought these as the supplier of my main hair vitamin couldn't keep up with the amount of order's she was getting so while I was waiting for them to restock I tried Folexin. Would I keep using Folexin? Probably not as it just aides in the growth cycle & doesn't really speed thing's up as far as growth or other aspects that I'm looking for.

Questions? Get answers from the Folexin staff and other customers.

Folexin?