Review of Bosley

Tel: 800.985.6405
bosley@bosley.com

clarar37
9/1/18

I think this stuff is for guy right ? I could be wrong i saw an add for it and i remember i couldnt help but read the artical and guys where having anxiety attack s from using this product cause there hair where falling out from what ever was in the Bosley product. Haha scary right? Wpuldnt wanna be a guy and loose my hair

valeriev41
8/22/18

My husband was losing some hair at the top of his head and we ordered some of this and it worked out great his hair looked so much better

jamesm357
12/15/15

Anyone that wanted to get a hair transplant on Bosley should do a research on google about person experience with this clinic, look for scars pictures !!!! I do not know how they are still open.

marlonm
10/31/10

RIP OFF! they made me an appointment 250 miles away and told me that i would be reimbursed the gas cost for showing up to the appointment which took 5 minutes for him to tell me that they are going to take a chunk out of my head and place it where im balding, oh and by the way leave a permanent scar. I never recieved my gas card they promised me and it was a complete waist of time and costly. RIP OFF! Get Rogaine or Propecia for cheaper.

Questions? Get answers from the Bosley staff and other customers.

Bosley?