FlowerDelivery4All reviews

Tel: 1877 613 4066
info@flowerdelivery4all.com

jagrutid
7/16/15

I would never buy flowers from them. They tell you only the amount even when you ask how much do i pay at the end of the order. I was told $65.00 and my credit card bill shows $79.95. When I called they said that taxes and delivery charge. Why didn't they mention when i asked my total ? They are located in Ontario Canada and they talk as if they are local. When i asked to pick it up the address given to me was completely different than when a actual local florist who called us to say he can't fulfil the order on time. Why did they give me a wrong address. Further when I called my credit card company to dispute the charges they did conference call and the person who took my order went on to lie about buying things already for me. Are you kidding me ? you are in ontario and you bought stuff for me when the local florist who got the order from them already called us and said he can not fulfill the otder on time. They hung up while credit card company was recording the converstaion which was also mentioned to them. And surprisingly credit card company couldn't even get their number to contact them - I gave it to them. Pl. see the red flags I throughout the process and stay away from buying online. Go to your nearest florist instead.

johnp27
6/7/13

12. It's the first time that I ever received a bouquet and its lovely!!! I asked if where did he bought the bouquet and at first he wouldn't tell me, but I finally got it out of him that he got it from Flower Delivery 4 All New York. The flowers are so fresh and perfectly arranged and I just loved it. Since then I I can't do without having fresh flowers in my vase, and of course they're delivered by Flower Delivery 4 All New York.

Questions? Get answers from the FlowerDelivery4All staff and other customers.

FlowerDelivery4All?