FlorenceScovelJewelry.co.uk reviews

info@florencescovel.com

fayes23
2/23/17

I bought a necklace for Christmas for my daughter. It was broken by the end of Christmas day. We got a replacement and that broke after a day or 2.

Now they are quibbling about the order number I used and have asked me to send a picture of both broken items although I have told them on numerous occasions that I cannot provide an image of the first as it fell off her neck and got lost on the first day of wearing.

And then I get "rate our customer support" emails from them...

SHOCKING.

nerissaz
8/31/15

Great products and reasonable prices!

richt11
2/27/15

Ordered an item and the company they use to deliver (Hermes) say its delivered but i never received it. Tried to contact them via email but no response. Filed claim with paypal who say as its been delivered they will not refund. Try emailing the company again but the do not respond. No customer service skills from this company! Do not use unless you want to lose money!

davidb259
2/3/15

Ordered Xmas presents on 6th. December believing that I'd ordered from a UK based company. Presents had not arrived by the New Year so contacted Florence Scovel who then decided to post them on 10th. January! Received items 2 weeks later i.e. almost 6 weeks after ordering them. It was clear that they had not been sent within the UK because of the international stamps and used in the process of sending them to me.

On the first occasion my friend had to put on the pendant the clasp broke so asked for a replacement. Three days later they said that they would be sending the replacement from their UK branch which an absolute pack of lies as they clearly do not have a branch in the UK!

Very, very misleading individual and economic with the truth. Simply cannot be trusted. Stay well clear of this company or else you will suffer like so many other have done. Florence Scovel has no morals when it comes to dealing with their customers!!

Questions? Get answers from the FlorenceScovelJewelry.co.uk staff and other customers.

FlorenceScovelJewelry.co.uk?