Review of FlirtHookUp

Tel: +1-661-705-3864
support@flirthookup.com

tims80
5/6/15

It is fabulous. It's radical. It's totally epic and way cool. I'm not like great at meeting girls and it's been a rough time for me but I'm in love with a totally

fantastic girl I met online and I am moving to her town next week so we can be together. It's still surreal and I can't believe she loves me, but dude she does and

it's because of flirt hookup. This is the real deal people and I can see more people falling in love because of these people. Kudos to the wonderful people behind this

innovative idea.

hamiltonm21
5/6/15

I think this is the best online dating site on the internet. It's so easy to use and yet you can also protect your privacy until you feel more comfortable with the person contacting you. The support has also been quite decent. Most service based sites do not really care about their users but this is different, they really care.
I would advise anyone who wants to find a meaningful relationship on this site to be patient and also to use basic common sense. Don't give out your private information to strangers. With patience and common sense, anyone will get the best from flirt hookup.

johansb
5/6/15

I loved searching this site for beautiful girls in my city. I have been a member of several dating sites and there is nothing worse than meting a nice guy and you guys

connect and then he is in a distant city. I have been frustrated so many times. So getting on a dating site where I could meet guys in my city was just great and I

have met a lot of nice people some of who have become good friends. I have met a special person and we are getting very serious about each other. I had to kiss a few

frogs to meet him, but it was worth it.

entroc
5/5/15

I used to not have confidence and found it difficult to meet people. Just speaking to someone took so much courage and I would stutter and be consumed with nerves. But

since I joined this site things have slowly changed. I think it's because I can take things at my pace and I don't feel rushed. The support staff has been awesome also

and that has encouraged me greatly. If you have trouble connecting with people offline, this is a nice place to start and when you eventually do meet up, it can be on

your own terms. That is what I love the most.

kabinp
5/5/15

Flirt Hookup is a lifesaver! They totally saved my life from loneliness. I was about to die from loneliness and nothing I did was working. I'd tried so hard to meet

people but for some reason no one was interested in me. To be truthful the site did not work all that well at first and I had some false starts, but that didn't last

long and I eventually got to meet some truly fantastic people. I am not rushing anything, but I don't feel so lonely anymore and that for me, is worth more than any

money I paid.

hdr
5/5/15

I had my doubts at first especially as I have had some not so good experiences

on other dating sites, but I was pleasantly surprised. I got to meet some

really nice people and right now there is someone I might easily become serious

about. This is okay because I do not want to rush anything and I'm taking

things slowly.
Overall, I think this was a good experience and if things don't work out with

this person and me, then I'll definitely be back here to try my luck. I

strongly recommend it for anyone who just wants to meet people.

madisons24
5/5/15

The best way to know if the dating site is better than others is to do a comparison. I m sure you'll love it. :-)

joeo14
5/5/15

FlirtHookUp.com is an established dating site catering to a diverse population. Reviewers praise it for ease of use and excellent search options, including by keyword. You can search and browse for free, but you must subscribe to send or reply to emails. All paid plans include full mobile access.

wallacec13
5/5/15

I can only think about Paul Blart mall cop, you know how he's lonely and cant find anyone on FlirtHookUp.com lol. Just which ones. PLZZ and Thank you!!

isabellac5
5/5/15

FlirtHookUp.com offers three communities: relationships, dating and "intimate encounters." You can post your profile in one, two or all three areas. In practice, though, reviewers say it's a better site to use for casual dating that for serious relationships. It has a user-friendly interface, and mobile and anonymous phone services are available for an extra fee.

jodib5
5/4/15

I love this site. It is the best there is out there and one can have creative freedom of expression. Keep up the good work, I'll be spreading the word at my end.

meganr13
5/4/15

I LOVE the concept of FlirtHookUp . FlirtHookUp is Easy to use, and it has a fun 'feel' to it for average folks who would like a "Consumer Reports" for internet commerce and service sites.Recently and when I became active user I found out that there is a real community around it. People are honest and friendly which is essential for every web community out there. Love it. !!

lilyj11
5/4/15

Helping peoples to find Trusted sites. This is what i use to find new reliable sites now :) D. You guys deserve a thumbs up for real!! I fully recommend it to anyone.

himangshod
5/4/15

I like this site, lots of good people here trying to help people.

Mostly reviews are down to earth and fair. There is the odd troll around, but they are always some around somewhere.

taryns3
5/3/15

I have had a few days since my last review and I can't believe how gullible I have been. In my first review I gave the business 5 stars because the experience was fantastic. So what went wrong, you ask? I paid for their service that's what! And boy, what a mess. As soon as they got hold of my money, the mails dried up, no one returned the mails I sent out and it's just been a major disaster. I don't even mind the money so much as being made a fool of. If the business owners are reading this, kindly refund immediately!

I want to warn everyone to stay away from FlirtHookUp. It is a huge scam.

ykfeelcooly
5/2/15

Such an amazing site where you turn your bored time to fun. Really like the way it works, I signed up and started having fun immediately with the loads of Angels waiting to get hooked up. Customer care services is superb when there was need to respond. I think I have found a place to take my lesuire, catch fun and be happy. Getting hooked up within my locality was so easy. Keep doing good work guy, it's a place to be.

abhijits2
5/1/15

It was an amazing experience on FlirtHookUp. When I created the account, I was not sure if I am going to meet someone or not, but after searching for few days, I found a nice and hot girl, and believe me it was so amazing to be with her. She is really the one I was looking for, and I think that everyone must use this website to get their soulmate. The support staff of this website is absolutely amazing, and they help you every time you fall into some trouble.

evinet
4/23/15

I really used to hate these dating websites as they never deliver as promised. I had actually given up on online dating when my sister convinced me to try to try this site. I reluctantly tried it and during the first week I was gutted. I couldn't find any interesting someone. However, I eventually did find someone and we bonded. Luckily this was someone that didn't leave very far from our house so we agreed to meet up. Needless to say I am happy that us why I am writing this review. It's been almost six months and so far so good. I will advise anyone looking to meet someone interesting to use this site. Only you really need to exercise patience.

briane25
4/23/15

I can't get or receive messages. Had a female friend open an account I sent her messages and she sent me messages.Neither of us received the messages. Called customer support they assured me everything was fine. I still can't send or receive messages.I'm going to call my Credit Card Company and file a dispute.

tinag24
4/18/15

This is a good dating website to meet hot guys. Sure, there are some creeps who will keep messaging you but you can block them and contact only those guys that you like. I was able to indulge in some naughty but harmless online fun through FlirtHookup :)

johno63
4/17/15

Ignore the bad reviews. Not sure why these people are being so grumpy. The website delivers what it promises. it allows people to signup for free and check the available profiles. For those who want to contact the members of the site, they need to create a paid account for a nominal fee and then they can get in touch with hot men and women. It sure worked for me and I can't complain.

mikek76
4/17/15

Yup, agree with most comments on here! I received a fair number of messages and likes whilst I had a free profile.
Lots of positive comments from girls far younger than me complimenting my "sexy" photos. Ok I look alright but I'm now 50 (yikes!) but anyhow, I've been single for quite a while and I was flattered and curious so I ended up paying so I could reply to some of these messages. And yes, you guessed it, not a single reply! So I've got another 2 months to go for nothing. And whilst I'm ticking off the time, I'm receiving plenty of e-mails from a sister-site called x-social but I won't be roped in again that's for sure :-/

jerrya18
4/15/15

I have to admit, I was skeptical about the site in the beginning. I thought that it will be a scam like most other dating sites. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I joined the site for free. I then paid a few bucks as was able to meet a very interesting and open-minded individual. I took her out on a few dates and we have a lot of fun :-)

tanveerm
4/13/15

I am not looking for a serious relationship at the moment and through FlirtHookUp I was able to meet a few likeminded girls. The dating site allows free membership which is great. For those who need access to additional features, they can become paid members. As I was not looking for anything special, I remained a free member and was still able to meet interesting girls through this dating site. Overall, a great dating site.

clintw10
4/12/15

Grumpy? Who do u work for? Your site is a scam. Maybe there really are women who want to meet you. I paid for a month so I figured I would keep checking it out even though I had more than two dozen messages not being returned from women reaching out to me. The kicker was one woman in Albuquerque who sent me a couple messages and a several "Likes". I "Flirted", only no thing happened. Then I see the same woman now lived somewhere in CO. Seriously people!? Your ripping us off. At least have the brains to not have the same girls in different parts of the country at the same time using the same profile pics.

Yea its pretty much a bull$#*! scam, once they get your CC#, you might as well be talking to yourself

By Terry G.

40 women from Dixie, Washington which has like 30 total people. What does that tell you. I lost my money so you don't have to. See for yourself. They tell you right on their site that they use computer generated profiles or cupids and staff to respond and/or beat up your inbox to convince you to use your credit card. Once you do, they all go away.

By Michael C.

Doubtful but they have changed their name twice since the review. Same layout and the same fake profiles.

By Michael W.

Forget it. Once the money has left you it has gone forever. Walk away.

By Arnold S.

Go into 'Manage Account' then you can cancel your subscription.

By Paco C.

Only computer generated Avatars and scammers. If you manage a hookup, then you would be one of them as well. Lol.

By Michael C.

run away from this site "flirthookup.com"

By warren e.

Doesn't matter really. You just got scammed for the $59.90. Don't waste your time responding to fake profiles. Read their disclaimer. They tell you.

By Michael C.

Just log onto their site and attempt to send one of the girls a message, screen will come up saying you hsve to join to send message

By Terry G.

Questions? Get answers from the FlirtHookUp staff and other customers.

FlirtHookUp?