Review of FlirtHookUp

Tel: +1-661-705-3864
support@flirthookup.com

gilbertd17
4/27/16

I almost stopped signing up on this site due to some negative reviews that I found here but I am happy I didnt. Why do people always try to destroy something good? A few haters almost wrecked my love life. Haters gonna keep on hating but I am forever indebted to you guys at Flirthookup.com.

markb270
4/27/16

I once signed up on a dating site and almost every profile there was not authentic. Members always had very pathetic stories about their life which was just to lure unsuspecting users. This is why I am still unable to find out how you have been able to really get users who are real. For almost three months now, I havent come across a fake user account on this site. Thanks for the work that you d behind the scenes.

danettee
4/27/16

I am always careful when it comes to online dating sites. I have had some very forgettable experiences with such sites and I brought that ideology here. I started with the free membership at first but the features and security measures in place here made me simply decide to upgrade my membership status. I am now a paid member and still full of praise for you guys.

camilleg9
4/27/16

I totally forgot about my first rule when on online, never give out your card details. Well, before I realized, I had already opted for the paid membership but I can now proudly say that I am happy I took the risk. Flirthookup.com makes the whole process of online dating very simple and risk-free.

jerryw65
4/27/16

The idea of having a distant relationship has never really been my thing. I signed up here thinking that it was just going to be another relationship dead end for me. You guys however, have unknowingly satisfied my biggest need which is to find dateable ladies around me. Good bye to long distance relationships as I have struck gold with Flirthookup.com.

awardb
4/25/16

My time with fake dating sites almost took the better of me but you guys have been able to change that in just a few weeks. I havent spent a single dime on this site but I can positively and emphatically say that I have found a true friend here. So you just tell me if I am wrong to say I love this site so much.

jasono20
4/25/16

There are just a few dating sites that are free and provide actual dating services but I can confidently say that Flirthookup.com is up there with the very best. If you are really looking for a real relationship, then I recommend this site for you. It is just the perfect dating site for serious people.

orinnbdd
4/24/16

I am a very impulsive person and that has been my downfall when it comes to the use of online dating sites. However, I am this time grateful for my impulsiveness as that is what led me to this awesome dating site. I love the simplicity that comes with signing up here.

arom4
4/24/16

I have had to close down a substantial number of email accounts and also change other personal details simply bcos I signed up on certain dating sites. After spending just some few months here, all I can say is that this is really the safest dating site I have ever signed up on.

mardorib
4/24/16

I have lost count of the number of online dating sites that I signed up for both free and paid. I dont even remember my account details on most of those sites due to the fact that all requests that I sent went unanswered. I recently signed up here and was totally amazed by the number of messages that I got other users wanting to start a relationship. Thanks a lot

anthonye28
4/22/16

Really free - there's no hidden fees
Easy signup.
Works fine on your phone, tablet and pc.

kellyk69
4/22/16

You deserve to live a life filled with love and partner of your dreams. YOU don't have to settle and you don't have to waste any more time sorting through people on dating sites that don't match you and no more being stuck in the online dating site machine spending all that money to be let down daily.

graym5
4/22/16

Online dating is a great way to meet and discover new people love this site

healym
4/22/16

Even with its potential risks, online dating can be a positive experience, especially for busy people. You can find all sorts of potential dates with other daters who catch your eye. The information you get upfront can help you decide who you want to meet, before you invest the time..

gloriap27
4/22/16

one of the most popular dating sites and is free to sign up initially. It works with special algorithms that match users with potential dates

quarless
4/22/16

Dating for Seniors is a dating site that works with older men and women seeking to find suitable partners with whom to spend their lives. Members set up a profile and then search the site for compatible members.

teds34
4/17/16

Not one response . Don't waste your money. Total scam.

terrim34
4/11/16

Been using FlirtHookUp for 3 or 4 weeks now and got a few options coming together. Pretty sure ill get lucky soon. It was around this time I got my first ride on Flirtydater.com so sure itll happen soon, always takes a bit of time.

davew90
4/10/16

Paid to go on the site paid to go on the site first week had five women contact me email them haven't heard anything cents all messages from the women's seem like they came from the same person the sites just a scam

angelab119
4/5/16

As a woman I can join more or less any casual sex dating site and get laid the same night, when the mood takes me. So I tend to be very picky with the sites I use as its a buyers market when your female on these types of sites! FlirtHookUp is ok, pretty standard though. I prefer HookupHangout.com or FlirtyDater.com (which is free if you add a photo, girls!). It could just be my area but the dudes seem to be complete douchebags. I figure I could move house or change sitesonly one winner there I suppose lol!

jimr91
4/2/16

When you first sign up, you get several messages asking to meet. Once you respond or once you send a message to someone, absolutely no response.

aliyahh3
3/31/16

how can you look people up by their name on flirthookup

warrene5
2,324 helpful votes
3/23/16

Don't waste your time on this dating scam site!! Nothing but lies and a HUGE load of fake accounts posting like crazy.

Location is "GG": Guernsey, a British Crown dependency in the English Channel, is one of the Channel Islands.

Complete scam info here:

michaelh228
3/22/16

every woman that i e-mailed has answered me on your flirthookup.com site but then turns around and gives another site to go to and it ends up be"en a fake site i see now how you get your money i don't know what did for you to do this but i'll except the fact you $#*!ed me.my site better stay up till my time is up. buy then i will have ether gone to another site or just stay off .i know you don"t care ether way this site might be fake to ,you might not even get this. that's how much you care.the sad thing is i picked you guys over all the other sites .You think that you would fix by offering me something,but that's not going happen. Big online guys like you can"t afford to do anything nice, but you "ll keep my money. way to go your real winners!!!!!!!!!!!!! march 24 and still can't chat , plus they took my premire part from me can't do anything.got one message and took a bunch of pictures on my phone so i can show them that they are not given me what i payed for ,and i got the six mouth $#*!ing no vasaline or anything. but boy do i get tons of other sites wanting me can't keep up and sill can't chat with any of them cuz don't have account with any of them don't want to lose any more money. hope someone gets a hold of me so i can show them these pictures i got of them $#*!ing me.my site is shut down,and it's not even close to september.

Tip for consumers: GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND DON"T LOOK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terrys96
3/20/16

Amazing site

Yea its pretty much a bull$#*! scam, once they get your CC#, you might as well be talking to yourself

By Terry G.

40 women from Dixie, Washington which has like 30 total people. What does that tell you. I lost my money so you don't have to. See for yourself. They tell you right on their site that they use computer generated profiles or cupids and staff to respond and/or beat up your inbox to convince you to use your credit card. Once you do, they all go away.

By Michael C.

Doubtful but they have changed their name twice since the review. Same layout and the same fake profiles.

By Michael W.

Forget it. Once the money has left you it has gone forever. Walk away.

By Arnold S.

Go into 'Manage Account' then you can cancel your subscription.

By Paco C.

Only computer generated Avatars and scammers. If you manage a hookup, then you would be one of them as well. Lol.

By Michael C.

run away from this site "flirthookup.com"

By warren e.

Doesn't matter really. You just got scammed for the $59.90. Don't waste your time responding to fake profiles. Read their disclaimer. They tell you.

By Michael C.

Just log onto their site and attempt to send one of the girls a message, screen will come up saying you hsve to join to send message

By Terry G.

Questions? Get answers from the FlirtHookUp staff and other customers.

FlirtHookUp?