Flight Centre (Canada)

Flight Centre (Canada) has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Flight Centre (Canada)?

“Good and friendly service”

preet K.
12/26/17

I had a good experience when I called them. Rebecca was polite and very efficient. I'm glad that they were willing to help over the phone and even matched the price of a flight that was displayed on another site.

preetk7
December 26th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Flight Centre (Canada) staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Flight Centre (Canada)?

Have a question about Flight Centre (Canada)?