Review of Fjt-shop

fjt-shop.store
Tel: 24000030476

fabiob31
5/14/19

This shop does not exist anymore, they are working with another site https://rosenmart.com/ do not buy !!!!

matthewg221
9/14/18

It took over 2 month to get my order. When I did it was not what I ordered. I emailed them and they asked for pics. After I sent pics they replied with an email saying it was close to what I ordered and it will work just fine. I told them I wanted a full refund because it was not exactly what I ordered and want to return it. They then told me I had to pay for shipping because I was returning the item because I did not like it and it was not due to them. Then when I emailed them back with screen shots of my order and what they sent . They just sent the first email over again. Thats all they have done is send the 2 emails over and over again. They refuse to refund my money or admit they sent the wrong item.
When I looked around online I found that this company has been sending knock offs and toys that look like the items they advertise . They never send what they sell.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!

miltons40
9/6/18

They are thieves. I paid for a 40X60 monocular but received at 12x50. I contacted the customer service lh2448213527@gmail.com and they only told me that they are very sorry.

jeffh376
7/29/18

Item delivered was a different and far inferior product to what was ordered. Email addresses provided for 'support' are invalid. don't shop here.

genes98
5/24/18

I ordered A RC car that, to their specifications, was supposed to go 80-120mph. Not only that, but i paid EXTRA for a spare battery with a lot of juice so it could be used longer. Not only did they not send me the right product. They sent no extra battery, or a car that even goes half the speed they said they did. The car they sent me literally goes 1mph and you need 6 AA batteries to use! They sent me a child's toy that looked like the product they were claiming to sell! The box came to my house so beat up the car had a crack on the top and the remote was chipped. To top it all off, on their website they say 24/7 support. I have contacted them 5 times on 2 different emails in the last 3 weeks and have gotten no response. Scammers who just take your money and send a cheap imitation from China. (And yes, according to the tracker it was sent from China) (Pictures included. First shows the shape its in and second shows how it uses AA batteries when it was supposed to use a rechargable battery meant for real RC cars, not kid ones)

Update:
They finally got ahold of me after weeks of e-mails and well... It's not good. They basically told me i would need to pay to have it shipped back to china (which would be expensive) and they would give me a refund to order another or replace it... Of the cheap kids toy... Not the right product. I posted a picture of the product they showed and i ordered. It shows i ordered a CHICTEPIA 1/16 CTP-NB RC SUPERCAR - FAR RED. I got that... But a kids toy version. I paid extra for the Expert level car that goes 80-120MPH, and bought a spare 8400mAh 11.1V 3-Cell 25C Lipo Battery, which i never got, because it runs AA batteries. Yet they said they sent exactly what was in the advertisement. Which was obviously a blatant lie. I called them out and sent the proof of what the product was supposed to be and they haven't replied. It has been 9 days. They are scammers and frauds. They got my money ($58.95 US) but i hope from this review they do not get yours.

Tip for consumers: Dont. They are frauds trying to get your money for what you think are quality items but are cheap imitations meant for kids.

Updated Tip:
I would not use the site. No customer support. "24/7 support" is a complete and total lie. Phone number on site is bogus. It has 11 digits... I have never seen an 11 digit number. And i still tried to call and... Nothing...

Questions? Get answers from the Fjt-shop staff and other customers.

Fjt-shop?