Review of Fixez

Henderson, NV 89074, US
support@fixez.com

lyubomirg
1/24/19

Horrible company to work with, fired me for no reason. Terrible management; Was homeless for 1 week due to me fired without further notice. They sell terrible Chinese knock off parts and market them as high quality product. They have many complaints from vendors and clientele; Please stay away from company.

bernardr39
1/19/19

Fixed is a sham. They sold me a dead battery and after contacting them 4 times in a week they still have not even contacted me. I will definitely not buy from them again nor will I be advising any friends or family to. Shame on them.

boonthinw
12/21/18

I order night of 19, they won't pack and have fedex pickup until next day after 5pm, then show delivery schedule at 25 @/before 8pm, 2 days shipping was paid as option of shipping choice. Nope, this is not fair at all. If I know they ill ship out everything after 5pm next business day then I will wait for next day before 5pm so I can get it ship out same day, but I don't think they understand why we purchase a day before with 2 days shipping option, it's not fair that I can ship out any days they want and then tell me "oh yes it's 2 days shipping" but let me take couple days to pack...DO NOT pay for rush shipping because it doesn't mean anything to them or simply wait until before 5pm to order it...Unbelievable, I wish I can give 0 star

deboraha145
12/19/18

Awesome product thank you so much! I ordered a new charge port for my iPad and it was in worse condition then the one I replaced. Not a good vendor what so ever!

valeriev45
11/30/18

It was a pleasant experience, although I do see the benefit in having an account with them for tracking purchases. The part arrived shiny and new.

alexh283
11/30/18

I am satisfied and would gladly consider Fixez.com again and would refer them to my friends. Thank you soo much

thomasc465
11/18/18

We love Fixez.com!!! They have the best merchandise in Stock and super fast shipping!!! Overall we are very satisfied with our products we purchased on Fixes.com!!!

abbeym5
11/9/18

I ordered a replacement camera for my phone. It arrived within a week and works excellent. Works great and reliable online store

ronnies68
11/8/18

Tools assisted in replacing screen. All tools were all good and great. Overall good experience. Will order again

cahrlesr
11/8/18

Part arrived quickly, no problems there. Great product, great selection, great service.
Well presented

rhonnae
11/7/18

I love fixing my own phones, and if I could get a job doing such, darn right I would jump on it in a heartbeat. Thanks for the video tutorial, I made it

arthurm151
11/3/18

The camera parts came quick and worked great! Simple to install it was also the cheapest part anywhere.

josephinec35
11/2/18

Quick delivery, product as advertised, excellent videos, can't ask for better experience. Customer Service went out of their way to understand and solve my problems.

junm7
11/2/18

I managed to break the volume control on my iPad when I replaced the display Andy was very happy that Fixez repaired and returned the iPad in better condition than I expected. Thanks Fixez.

gretchenw18
11/1/18

Recieved the screen assembly late due to hurricane. Due to at of god had to get this done quick. In no less than a half hour up and running!

samm327
11/1/18

They dont force you to buy anything you dont need and with DIY videos and tools they offer (for cheap) how can you mess up. I would recommend there service to anyone. It beats going into the apple store and spending triple to have it done for you.

terralc
10/31/18

Ordered a battery that was supposed to be Zero-cycle but was just a used Apple battery with the label wiped off partially. When I called they said they buy thousands of these and that is what they get. Definitely not top quality. I've had good experience with them in the past but don't trust them any more. Buyer beware. They don't stand behind their stuff and just claim the terms are terms and you're out of luck. I have to pay to send it back which means you might be lucky enough to get it when you order!

nathann33
9/21/18

They tell you exactly what you're getting for the exact price. Haven't had any problems with customer service nor product(s)

antons44
9/21/18

have been purchasing several screens, batteries, usb ports, to name a few...and every time the seller has provided timely delivery, economical products, and most important of all, good quality products that don't let me down.

michellem622
9/21/18

Extremely pleased with costumer service, the people who work with this company are very nice and helpful. I'm 100% happy with this purchase and would recommend to anyone.

rositac2
9/21/18

gave feedback on a LG I tried to fix before and had a small problem with the adhesive strip, get a call the next day to clarify the problem and to solve it!

lawrenceb118
9/17/18

I purchased an iPad mini screen for $127. The part arrived without the adhesive strips necessary to but the screen back together. Once the sent that separately I was able to install the screen properly to discover the touch screen did not work properly. This cost an extra $13.75 to ship back, roughly 12% of the original cost of the defective part. Customer service is extremely hard to get a hold of. Not sure how difficult the process is going to be. As of now the part had been delivered back to them.
Also, do not trust the reviews on their website. I left a product review and it does not post if it is one or two stars. You also get a 'warning' asking if you meant to rate the product so low.

dorac17
9/15/18

It was quick to order and deliver. Also it was very easy to replace screen on my phone thanks to step by step instructional video provided by website.

shanef41
8/12/18

It was a very good experience for me

And I liked the prices and the videos that learn you how to change the screen or anything else

markf360
8/11/18

I could write a long elaborate review on this company's unprofessionalism and deliberately, falsely labeled products, but I'll make it short to save me and you the time.

I bought multiple things from them, but after I spend $80 on an "OEM iPhone 7 Plus screen + LCD" that was far from functional and OEM. The 3D Touch function did not work. This should NEVER be an issue with a screen that's labeled as not only "OEM" but also "100% tested". This in and for itself is a no-go, but on top of that the plastic hooks on top of the screen that are supposed to go into the iPhone frame did NOT fit, which is how I wasted the screen adhesive that I bought from them as well.

I paid for shipping to me and I paid for the return shipping and only the screen+lcd were refunded. Not the shipping nor the wasted adhesive. Very cheap company. I strongly advice you to do your research on OEM screens+lcds, because you're not going to find them here.

Something else you won't find here is professional customer service. I was kindly referred to the "Terms and Conditions" which basically state that the company will NOT refund any form of shipping for an item that, through NO fault of your own, did NOT work. I wasted over $8 USD for shipping both ways and much valuable time.

Do yourselves a favor, research an actually reliable supplier and pass up fixEZ.

UPDATE 8/17/18:
After a claim through the BBB, fixEZ admitted the mistake and refunded the shipping.

Tip for consumers: Don't use fixEZ.

Questions? Get answers from the Fixez staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Fixez