Review of Fixez

Henderson, NV 89074, US
support@fixez.com

deweyd19
5/22/19

Can only say OUTSTANDING service, Exceptionally prompt at shipping, and beyond easy to work with customer service department. This company is an example of doing it right.

chrisw643
5/9/19

They have what you need. I use several vendors for my business and recently found Fixez. They are easy to work with and so far all of my orders I have placed with them have shipped and delivered as requested and they threw in some adhesive as well which will come in handy in the future with the packaging. I couldn't have asked for more.

doloresg18
5/9/19

Great product, at a good price, shipped very quickly and it work flawlessly. I highly recommend Fixez

roberth1233
5/7/19

Finding the part I needed was easy and direct. It arrived just in time for me to fix my phone on my birthday. The online directional video was essential since this was the first time I had done such a repair. I will be returning in the event something needs repaired

ednal31
5/6/19

I ordered a replacement battery for my iPhone 6. It came to me quickly, and I simply followed video instructions for a quick and easy replacement.

lawrenceh115
4/30/19

Had exactly what I needed without any hassle. Fast shipping, good packaging 5 Stars campaign. Ordered a OnePlus One Screen with Midframe. Item was received quickly and works great.

joele54
4/28/19

the seller provided the material exactly as advertised. It was delivered promptly. The procedure in the video was very good. I will definitely be buying from them again

angelm228
4/23/19

still have not recived the item i have ordered. i have contacted support multible times on email and i have not heard anything back.. and i fear i never will dont waste your money here

Tip for consumers: DONT.. just dont

ericd270
4/20/19

I am able to get my screens for repairs fast and easy, and have no worries ever about the quality of parts.

ismaelc20
4/20/19

I'm completely satisfied with your overall service I will continue to shop here from now .Order received in two days. Screen looks great.Thank you

vanessar97
4/20/19

A great variety of just about anything you need. Overall i am very satisfied with the products I have ordered for them.

harolds104
4/10/19

My replacement screen was fairly priced, was delivered timely, just as ordered and works great! Solid Screen Replacement

cassyb2
4/2/19

I am very pleased with the quality of the parts from Fixez and the shipping is very fast. Simple and on time. Also, parts were better than original!

darrellh45
3/29/19

Lowest price I could find, very easy to navigate & use, not to mention they shipped very quickly! awsome experience!

kaypeee
3/27/19

Beyond prompt, i paid for reg. Ground usps delivery 2 weeks out min. Got my order in 3 days. Items in stock always no what i buy. And this was my third time purchasing from this vendor.

josephh328
3/25/19

I am very happy what I received. Great service from this merchant, awesome service guys!!!! Got all the stuff I needed!!

michaell1014
3/25/19

I receive the product in perfect conditions and before the date planed. Very pleased with all of the parts!

garyl306
3/23/19

One of the best experiences I have had shopping for specific's I knew nothing about. Friendly, fast and order was complete!
I will be shopping here again!

brendag231
3/21/19

No issues, item shipped quickly, packaged very well and were clearly brand items. I strongly recommend

jacquelinem172
3/20/19

I felt that the delivery took a little longer than usual to arrive, but I got it just a day later than I was expecting, so I wasn't disappointed. Also, I always receive my packages perfectly packaged and well protected.

mariaw175
3/18/19

I'm a first time customer and it was a great experience.
I was pleasantly surprised the guitar pick that was taped on to aid in my iphone screen repair.

jasonr342
3/15/19

Received my order promptly and so far so good on my new iPad screen.
Product arrived quickly and was exactly as described.

jamesjs
3/14/19

They took care of my return and exchange in timely manner.
Never had any issues dealing with. Would purchase from again. Item is always as promised in the description.

bobm470
3/13/19

I wasn't very patient in removing the glass and broke the lcd. That's when I got the combo. In total I still saved a ton had I used a service. Then my husband's iPhone camera stopped working so I ordered the camera and tools from Fixez and had my husbands watch YouTube videos and do it himself. It worked out great. We're huge believers in DIY and we are happy we can order the parts from Fixez.

patrickl181
3/12/19

Ordered a Motorola screen, shipped very quick. Installed the screen and it was indistinguishable from the original. Very satisfied.

Questions? Get answers from the Fixez staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Fixez