Review of Fixez

Fixez reviews

support@fixez.com

hadya5
12/16/17

Anything you need, at the best prices, with the best prices, and never late.

Tip for consumers: They never mentioned that the screwdrivers were chinese, and actually they werent the same as shown on their website, but they had the same tip and eventually worked as described.

craigm124
12/16/17

First attempt at screen replacement. Very good instructional video. No problem with the install. Looks and works great!

marcl60
12/12/17

Easy to work with. No email confirmation sent. No tracking number sent. DoD not come with pry tool that was advertised. Great product.

tonyc163
12/12/17

I ordered the power/volume button Flex cable for a Huawei Honor x5.
It was very good quality, and packed very well too..
There was a little plastic tool with it to easily pry the old one off.

johns2042
12/12/17

i recommend this company to all they have what you need and it is true to the description of the product. so feel comfortable that when you order the product you will get what you need and want.

kevinm330
12/12/17

Perhaps FIXEZ should consider a different shipping partner. Received package - a USPS 2-day shipment - one day late (shipped from Henderson, NV to Las Vegas, NV to San Juan, Puerto Rico !? to Cincinnati, OH). Corner of package bashed in, but contents seems undamaged.

daltonp9
12/11/17

I've ordered from them a few dozen times at this point, I've never had to return any screen for being defective or had any issues with shipping. Great pricing and great quality.

Tip for consumers: Be sure you know what part exactly it is that you need, and pay attention to whether or not you are buying premium or aftermarket

mikem594
12/10/17

Worked great! Screwdriver worked, battery charged, and the iphone 5s phone works again.... Thank you very much! :D

jdw8
12/8/17

always reliant on parts, and always on time. always receive my orders on time, and always high quality aftermarket products which i enjoy

chrise92
12/7/17

The tracking info provided stated my order had been delivered, but I never received it.

After waiting 2 days to see if it would show up (thinking delays with the holiday season perhaps) I finally emailed their support inquiring about it and what my options are. Their response was along the lines of sorry, the tracking # shows it was delivered two days ago. Please contact the shipping company regarding your lost order.

The package did eventually show up a few days later in my mailbox, but the lack of caring on Fixez part and not any attempt to help a customer resolve an issue with the carrier they selected as their business partner has encouraged me to not do any future business with them.

alvarop18
12/7/17

Got my package on time. Would recommend this site to a friend for future use. Part was neatly packaged and as expected.

chanteld4
12/7/17

I received the order very quickly . Unfortunately it didn't work and it's difficult to get tech support . I'm also finding it inconvenient to return a defective product .

alanp93
12/7/17

If you ever crack the screen on an iPad, heres the place to come to. The replacement screen is absolutely OEM quality, they provided a neat little tool kit, and it works just perfectly.

ferdinandc16
12/5/17

The screen I bought was a fantastic replacement. It was wrapped fantasically and came in a properly sized box. The shipping price is terrible, but the quality of the parts is good.

anthonyb187
12/5/17

Delivery was fast but luckily the loud speaker in my old mid frame still worked, because the one they sent didn't have a loud speaker.

viralu
12/4/17

Order was shipped within minutes of placing the order.
Item was delivered in two days.
Quality of the screen is as good as OEM.
Highly recommended.

andrewd112
12/3/17

In installed both and phone worked great! The price was very reasonable, the shipping time was great and the videos on the website were very helpful.

ashleyc193
12/3/17

I was looking for a low-priced but good quality website to order a new screen for my tablet and this was it! Later I was trying to decide whether I should get it out on for me or if I could find anYoutube video. I found out that Fixez.com does How To videos so I watched it and was able to do it myself. Thanks! Would really recommend it!

jeremyr49
12/3/17

Screen went in fine, no issues.The screen came with an adhesive pad, i only wish it had come with strips for better placement. Can't wait to fix my next phone.

jayf64
12/3/17

Now lets see how thess batteries hold up. Only time will tell. Thats usually how these things go with batteries. The guides are great though. I used to use iFixit, but their prices are a bit high these days and they like to force you to get the same tools over and over again with their packages by manipulating the price scheme. Fixez so far seems like a great alternative. Plus, a lot of older phones like my Moto X (gen 1) are still supported which is awesome! That was literally the best phone Ive ever owned. In 2017, theres really no reason to even upgrade beyond that. Phones should all be this simple.

nelsonm46
11/30/17

I've used Fixez several times now and the service believe it or not, just keeps getting better and better. This is a class A organization, that you have to be a fool not to take advantage of. Use them and see for yourself.

kobys
11/30/17

The screen we ordered came in promptly and un-damaged, however the screen did not include the home button cable that most others do, as well as no adhesive on the rear of the screen. It made for a more difficult repair process, but the screen worked in the end. In the future, I suggest including the home button cable as well as adhesive on the rear of the screen.

batteriesp
11/30/17

Quick shipping and great quality. Will definitely be ordering from you again. Very satisfied with them and their service.

andrear107
11/30/17

There was some confusion with my order, although I did receive my package, it was received late as it was supposed to be delivered via UPS and was actually delivered by Canada Post. Overall I am happy with my purchase, the camera works great!!!!

andrewb250
11/27/17

Quick shipment and exact replacement part. No complaints here. Will definitely order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Fixez staff and other customers.

Fixez?