Review of Fixez

support@fixez.com

carolinei1
Caroline I.
10/13/18

I recommend fixes.com for all your replacement parts for ipad's or phones. Great value and good follow up service. Thank you.

ernestc38
Ernest C.
10/13/18

So far, so good: We'll see whether the shopping produced the anticipated results. Expectations are created by websites.

cherylw82
Cheryl W.
10/13/18

Disappointed I couldn't order a tool kit that said it was in stock, but glad I could at least get some of the tools I need.

humbertoe1
Humberto E.
10/11/18

If you guys could please contact me at 2603486636. I have had you guys as my supplier for the past couple years. Recent month you guys have shipped me a lot of defective screens I would like to send back and receive credit for them or I am changing suppliers.

jonv38
Jon V.
10/10/18

Had got a defective screen tried to call their number but they would not pickup left a voice message for them to call back never got a called back.

josephd323
Joseph D.
10/10/18

washout of stock and they sent me an email to let me know it was back in stock ;and was able to order it

jonc186
Jon C.
10/10/18

I'm very pleased with the parts I've already received, and the videos for doing the repairs are very detailed.

thuyanhs
ThuyAnh S.
10/8/18

I buy all of my Apple replacement parts from fixez. They stand behind their products. The prices are reasonable and if you combine purchases, shipping is not bad.

ersuy
Ersu Y.
10/7/18

I have to buy parts to replace a broken phone which is an expense way to learn to buy a phone case.. just wish you had some to buy as well (Google Pixel ). Also was going to buy more but plug differences stopped me (Australian plugs)

ellaj18
Ella J.
10/7/18

Pretty easy, shipping choices confused me slightly because I has to choose twice. The promo code feature didn't seem to work.

richw59
Rich W.
10/7/18

I've used your products in the past and always watch your videos to insure proper installation. I couldn't find one for the iPad Mini 2 I'm currently working on so I have to use a competitors video.

kathleena114
Kathleen A.
10/6/18

I was referred to this site by jerryrigseverything and it seems very professional. I will use again.

robertp728
robert p.
10/5/18

I thought I was getting free shipping until the very end. other than that, everything else was good and easy to do.

julesk26
jules k.
10/5/18

I LOVE ordering repair parts from you guys because you offer so much and the quality is not bad, its hard to find a good site

gregoryc127
gregory c.
10/4/18

the site claims free shipping but none of the options inclu9ded free shipping so i selected the next best choice.

colinf36
Colin F.
10/4/18

Everything was great except the mobile website is hard to navigate. When I scrolled to the bottom to select another search category, the page automatically loaded more products and I couldn't select anything.

percym28
Percy M.
10/3/18

the ease of ordering was nice. i did think i was getting an install kit with it which i did not so i will have to search for extra stuff now.

rodrigob35
Rodrigo B.
9/30/18

Great experience overall. Would like to see more color options for some parts. Some parts are out of stock but its understandable considering some phones are a few years old.

williamr451
William R.
9/30/18

I’m new to the site but it has great deals. I don’t know how fast the shipping gone get here though.

danielr366
Daniel R.
9/30/18

This is a very easy platform to use. Deciding what type of repair is required was more difficult because the parts are all available here.

williamh352
William H.
9/29/18

Aside from not easily identifying which LCD screen was compatible, the experience was quick and easy.

tylerk62
Tyler K.
9/29/18

Finding what I needed, and cross checking the reviews of Fixez against other review sites seems positive and smooth so far customer experience wise. Now lets just hope the quality of the screen protector, screen replacement itself and toolkit are equally impressive...

savannahs21
Savannah S.
9/27/18

I bought a replacement battery for my iPhone 5S from this site just a few months ago, and I am already replacing the replacement. I can't get a new phone for another few months so I am hoping this new replacement lasts until then.

frankk118
Frank K.
9/27/18

The extra accessory list is very helpful. I needed a way to heat my phone screen and the accessory list saved me time and the hassle of which one to pick.

brettg33
Brett G.
9/26/18

I wanted to select paypal BEFORE I enter my billing and mailing address because then i wouldnt have to enter that stuff at all.

Questions? Get answers from the Fixez staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Fixez