Review of Fixez

support@fixez.com

torgeirv
Torgeir V.
7/13/18

enkel og grei side å bestille fra. Har kjøpt mange skjermer her og er alltid fornøyd.

krystall22
6/30/18

Product as described, arrived very promptly I got everything I ordered sooner than the expected delivery date. EVERYTHING I NEEDED

ellenh89
6/19/18

Me and my customers have been continually impressed with the professional shipping and quality of the screen replacements I order from fixed! Thanks, and keep it up!

douglash118
Douglas H.
6/7/18

I first ordered a new screen for my iPad Pro and when it was received some items were missing and the gasket for the home button was defective. I requested through your contact page to have a new gasket sent to replace the bad one but all you agreed to do was to have me purchase a new screen and return the the old one for credit. I found that you actually sell the gasket through your site so I just purchased one. so I had to make an additional purchase and pay more shipping for an item you should have sent me at no additional charge. This issue could have been averted if you would do a little QA to make sure the screens are complete before shipping. I think your tech support/customer support did not understand the issue and provided inadequate response. Also your guide video shows removing an intact screen when in the real world most people are removing a shattered screen which is much more difficult!!

christopherj88
Christopher J.
6/5/18

You guys had the parts that I need for the phone and it has been easy to navigate the website to get what I need

jonathang134
Jonathan G.
6/5/18

They have all the thing that we need, the price is good but a little higher compare with other vendors.

arthurb134
Arthur B.
6/5/18

Almost everything was intuitive, and the recommendations are a very good point for someone who doesn't know what to buy. The only "bad" thing is the paying interface. I wanted to use paypal so I clicked the first button but my shipping address was not even asked.

janeth221
Janet H.
6/4/18

I'm a little bit worried about the reviews. I hope that it comes speedily and the product works like expected.

anthonyt118
Anthony T.
6/4/18

Quick and easy shopping, supported with how-to on YouTube. Looks like we'll be saving some $$. Thx.

joelc108
Joel C.
6/3/18

Just processed the order seemed to be seamless we will see when product arrives to give a better review

lonap2
Lona P.
6/3/18

Great shopping experience! I was able to find the product I needed and all compatible parts and tools to make repair easily.

jtl2
JT L.
6/2/18

Website is super easy to use. I've had previous items shipped from your store before and everything showed up in great condition. Thank you.

leighp34
leigh p.
6/2/18

The charging port for my iPad 2 failed. I found Fixez video and thought I'd try a repair. The link from Youtube took me to the Fixez site. Viola, I have ordered the part.

gregoryp78
Gregory P.
6/2/18

2nd purchase...all went well via youtube instruction..excellent....right up until i cracked the top of screen using to much pressure..live and learn

nishadk1
Nishad K.
6/2/18

I wanted to ask about shipping but I could not get live chat to work. It was asking about the product number. Product number should not be a required field.

giovannid12
Giovanni d.
6/2/18

I have searched for OEM displays several times, but they did not appear to have a nice image quality. On this site I tried it anyway and it looked 1: 1 on the original

gustavom38
Gustavo M.
6/1/18

So far so good. Pay pal option is nice and convenient. will complete opinion when I receive the goods

fannarf
Fannar F.
6/1/18

A great website with loads of legit parts and a very simple and easy website to shop on for a reasonable price.

louisg41
Louis G.
5/31/18

Very easy to place order, I'm add you to my list of favorites for tech sites in case I break another screen on my phone. Thanks.

javettet1
Javette T.
5/30/18

You had the exact part I needed and for a very affordable price. It even came with the repair tools needed. Awesome

jaybea1
Jaybe A.
5/30/18

has all the things, but the prices of samsung screens are expensive! this means we have a harder time passing the saving to our customers that want there phone fixed

garym372
Gary M.
5/30/18

There was some confusion about the compatability list and the typo error on there, but that's cleared up from the chat agent told me and better when she called, as requested. I can't stand typing to solve a problem. Talking is much faster and easier on my wrists.

robbedc
5/29/18

I was hesitant to order after reading feedback but the price on the touchscreen seemed fair for what was supposed to be a new part.
When the part arrived it was obviously used and DOA.
Sent it back and they claim their tech says it is not from their supplier.
Total Lie and BS.
Phone line goes ONLY to voicemail and they suck at answering emails.

Avoid this mess if you want a quality experience

Tip for consumers: DOn't deal with this lying cheating bunch of theives

jennifera219
Jennifer A.
5/29/18

Great site. Easy to navigate and find the parts I need. Item descriptions are very helpful for finding just the part needed.

scottt187
scott t.
5/29/18

Thank you for providing detailed information on the products and the other potentially needed products to go with it. My only issue is that it is not easy to get to the cart if you wait for the pop up window to close after adding product to cart.

Questions? Get answers from the Fixez staff and other customers.

Fixez?