Review of FixedItOnline

m@creatrix.us

1 Review From Our Community

abigailc5
7/17/15

I had to make a decision. I'm a female and live in Texas, the closest computer store is roughly 30 minutes away. I could unplug everything and lug it in, which is what I usually do. I seen this company online so I gave them a call. The tech logged in and quoted a price. He gives me a price and it was about half what I normally pay. It was obvious it was a good deal so I took it, he worked on my computer for 2 days. We scheduled another time for the following day. He apologized because it was taking so long but I understood that it was actually really badly infected. Not only did he remove all the pop-ups and everything else but since I bought the "Silver Package" he fixed errors that were with that computer since my husband passed away years ago. My computer is as fast as I remember it, Sam was the tech and did such a great job. I would recommend this company without hesitation. Thank you, I appreciate everything that was done.

Tip for consumers: If your computer hasn't been worked on in years, getting the package I was sold on is definitely worth it.

Questions? Get answers from the FixedItOnline staff and other customers.

FixedItOnline?