Review of FitTea

Support@FitTea.com

1 star

sussiea
11/22/15

It really worked for me! I just feel energized after having Fit Tea. From the first day onward, I felt the change in my body, I recommend it to everyone!

jamesh232
11/19/15

I was headed to Hawaii in May and was experiencing a crazy work schedule. I was doing my best to go to the gym but I needed something more. I had seen Fit Tea on Instagram a lot with amazing photo's of peoples transformation. I ordered the tea and after two weeks I was extremely happy with the results! I bought a couple new bathing suits to celebrate! Such a great way to help with your figure if you are experiencing a hectic schedule! Buy it

marks300
11/16/15

Really great health tea and makes me feel good. Even though I was aware of the concoction of ingredients to gulp to control weight and diet, as a working woman in the 30's time is a dilemma. Preparations consume the day's time for business and other domestic commitments. Thankfully, Fit Tea has them compact so I could easily make it. Within minutes the beverage takes over and there I am fit and ready for any task. Order it!!!!!!

timm291
11/13/15

Its a great tea and it helps me with my energy levels. I cant wait to order more. Fit Tea is amazing! I started using the product at the beginning of this year and i haven't felt this good ever! I've been eating great and working out so much more thanks to it, I would highly recommend this to everyone, even if you just need that extra boost Fit Tea is where it is at! The very best! Its a great tea and it helps me with my energy levels. I cant wait to order more. Fit Tea is amazing!

jamesw225
11/9/15

Learned about it from YouTube review and I had to try it. I got it fast in the mail and love the packages. Taste like honey tea, very good hot or cold. I must say that it makes me feel full of energy. I used it before the gym and love the energy. I lost 8 pounds in two weeks. Going to order the super pack next! Love fit tea

Response from Michael G., FitTea Representative
Thanks, order at www.FitTea.com
gelm2
11/5/15

Ok so before I bought my 28 days Fit tea. I was skeptical. But boy, am I glad I did. I bought it a while back, and haven't been entirely good about taking it every single day, 3 times a day. But I can defiantly tell a Difference from the days I take my tea and from the day i don't. I've lost weight, about 5 pounds, with eating right and exercise. I can't rave about this product enough! I can't wait without Fit tea.

casheal
10/22/15

I've been using this tea on and off for the last 6 months. Within the first four days I felt a difference in my body with a change in diet or adding exercise! I started feeling less hungry plus it tastes delicious! I have seen inches come off since adding diet and exercise and attribute a smaller appetite and increase energy to Fit tea! Definitely get you some!

jens250
10/3/15

I started using it 1 month ago went down 1 pant size in want even eating as healthy as i was before. Just received my 2nd bottle and I'm going to go back to eating really healthy again I'm so excited to see results after this month! I bought the postnatal fat burner I love that I can still nurse my almost 1 year old while taking it I had such a hard time this past year losing the baby weight! I definitely recommend it to all the nursing mommies out there that need that extra help

jenniferf43
10/2/15

I was not sure about fit tea that it will work but it really worked. I loose 9 pound weight in one month.

bellonar
9/24/15

I started to use fit tea with the recommendation of my friend, I made the order via online and it took only 4 working days to the delivery. I started to drink to fit tea from that day itself and it made me lose weight up to 27 pounds in just 2 months. Great product and I will highly recommend it.

Questions? Get answers from the FitTea staff and other customers.

FitTea?