Review of FitnessDada

info@fitnessdada.com

1 star

michaelk1016
4/2/19

Amazing portal, where you can find all the information about fitness. All you were interested in, and all you didn't even realize you need to know - it's here! I fall in love with the web site the moment I visited it!

ramm12
9/8/16

Now i'm able to get all info in one place . Thanks for providing steroids knowladge broadely.

saroops
9/6/16

It is the best Fitness portal. It have a large variety of Equipments and Supplements. It also have alot of information about Treatments and Workout.I would recommend it to others.

pawanb2
9/4/16

One of the world's biggest health portal where you can find ur health solutions. It is Amazing health portal.

joshuab71
6/2/15

It helps in packing on lean muscle and improving performance. Enhanced with Blend of Carbohydrates and Glutamine to Protect Against Muscle Degradation. 170g of carbohydrates per serving helps you meet your energy requirements. It helps stomach faster, taking all the nutrients along, helping in better absorption of nutrients by our body, giving faster results.

briannem1
4/7/15

I am regular to gym and exercise for last five years. Mostly time of my day I spent on gym. For that I keep myself up to date with gym accessories. Last week I purchased Hand Grip Product through this fitness store. Its price is $7.058.
This is "B fit USA foam hand grip product." The foam covered handles of this product feel good on the palms and help you grip the surface comfortably. What makes this product even more appealing is its durability and sturdiness. A nice gym accessory.

piyushk
4/2/15

I was suffering from vitmin problem in my body since childhood. But after using vitmin chart of this fitness store since last two months, I am feeling good. Due to weekness, a lot of time i feels like dizziness past months.
I do take regularly nutrition diet as per mentioned in chart. Thanks for suggestion, a way through I am living a healthy life style.

sakshit
3/31/15

I read an article based on How to control blood sugar. In order to reduce sugar levels, exercising is one of the most beneficial activities like swimming or cycling. Healthy eating habits is also very beneficial.
I keep on checking my glucose levels on a regular basis. This is a very nice informative site which can help many of blood sugar patients like mine.

Questions? Get answers from the FitnessDada staff and other customers.

FitnessDada?