Review of FitDay

2018 Customer choice award

3 reviews with 3 stars

chloer20
9/27/18

Great online platform for those who seek support with their diet management. There are vivid and concise recommendations on daily nutrition, healthy products for a well-balanced diet. Water balance reminder is a great tool to be installed on mobile phone.

danielm129
10/14/14

I've used FitDay.com off and on for a few years and it's really useful when you need to get yourself organized. For myself I know that I lean to eat more when I am not feeling so great that day, so it has helped me keep better track of my moods and understand that what I thought was hunger is in fact something more like loneliness, disappointment or sadness.

miguelm34
10/7/14

I've used Fitday.com for a few years and it's really useful when you need to get yourself organized. Weighing myself daily helped me to be responsible for what I was eating. The catalog of foods does a great job of helping me build good option. I think this system would be great for individuals who like to create their own choices and be in managing of their diet and exercise plan.

Questions? Get answers from the FitDay staff and other customers.

FitDay?