Review of FitDay

corrins1
8/9/17

They have been extremely helpful and courteous. Their products are among the cheapest and best, and are shipped promptly. A great website!!!.

appiahs
3/30/16

But when you compare them to what you can buy in the store four times the price. I also understand that they made a good ingredient.

charlesd85
3/29/16

Best site for weight maintaining....No more words to say.. Soo 5 stars to it..

victoriah27
10/7/15

I used to use Fitday but sometimes it didn't even add up the calories correctly! I switched to myfitnesspal which has a MUCH better, bigger database and is more accurate too. Both are free.

michaels259
5/8/15

danielm129
10/14/14

I've used FitDay.com off and on for a few years and it's really useful when you need to get yourself organized. For myself I know that I lean to eat more when I am not feeling so great that day, so it has helped me keep better track of my moods and understand that what I thought was hunger is in fact something more like loneliness, disappointment or sadness.

miguelm34
10/7/14

I've used Fitday.com for a few years and it's really useful when you need to get yourself organized. Weighing myself daily helped me to be responsible for what I was eating. The catalog of foods does a great job of helping me build good option. I think this system would be great for individuals who like to create their own choices and be in managing of their diet and exercise plan.

alexisd13
12/30/13

This diet management site is great for the person that doesnt need a ton of support through a community environment. It is more for the person that is on there 3rd or 4th time around keeping track of their exercise and food.
Still a great website for tracking. Would recommend to others.

derekp1
6/14/11

Incredibly valuable diet management system for free. Weight loss comes down to calories in, calories out, and FitDay helps you manage all of it in an easy-to-use interface. You can even input your workouts, although my one complaint about the site is that they don't include some common exercises, like the elliptical. You often have to input your own custom foods by using the nutritional labels, but they're all saved on your account so it's a one-time deal.

Questions? Get answers from the FitDay staff and other customers.

FitDay?