Fingers & Thumbs Crafts

Fingers & Thumbs Crafts has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fingers & Thumbs Crafts ranks 7th among Stationery sites.

How would you rate Fingers & Thumbs Crafts?

“Amazing products”

Becky H.
4/22/18

Bit of a late review but I purchased 2 baubles from Leanne at Christmas for presents and they were beautiful. My mum and sister in law both loved them. I highly recommend fingers and thumb crafts. I also have a weightless board from here too which was beautifully designed. Thank you Leanne! Keep doing what youre doing. Your handmade gifts are lovely

“Very long delivery time”

Chantelle B.
4/22/18

Not yet received my item, it was a gift for someones birthday so ordered same product elsewhere and it arrived in 5 days. 3 weeks on and this one still hasnt arrived.

beckyh43
gemmat6
November 15th, 2017
Verified purchase
I bought this as an engagement gift for a friend and they loved it! Leanne was easy to contact and really helpful. Would definitely recommend!
gemmam27
April 29th, 2018
Verified purchase
Easy site to use, good prices. Only downfall is the waiting time for a personlised items but i Can't wait for my order to arrive
riannaa2
April 22nd, 2018
Amazing Business, works all hours to make her customers happy, home made items take time to make especially when they are as nice as this companies, people need to take this inconsiderate when ordering and read dispatch times, keep up the good work :)
jessicam317
October 2nd, 2017
Verified purchase
Such fantastic customer service with such unique lovely products that were made to order in no time. Extremely happy with everything.
alexandrat12
October 2nd, 2017
Verified purchase
Thank you for my beautifully handmade wardrobe dividers, love that you create custom orders and take so much care and effort when packing and delivering!
chantelleb2
leanner6
Leanne R.
Hi Chantelle
My handle times are clearly noted on my website and can be seen on mobiles and desktops you are also sent an email the next day confirming this, each item is handmade to order which is why you are to pick your personalised colours and wording ect. I am so disappointed you have left this review when I actually haven't done anything wrong... you purchased on 15th April at 14:18pm 5 working days ago... so not sure where the 3 weeks has come from. I have emailed you privately and also cancelled your order and issued a refund for you as you were able to purchase this elsewhere. I would strongly suggest you check handle times on websites especially where something is handmade also contact the seller before leaving reviews. It can be completely damaging when the review isn't based on actual facts and makes it look like I havent bothered to send your order when its not actually due to leave me for another 2 weeks.

Questions? Get answers from the Fingers & Thumbs Crafts staff and other customers.

The home of handmade unique gifts for all occasions, beautiful wedding stationery, personalised gifts and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fingers & Thumbs Crafts?

Have a question about Fingers & Thumbs Crafts?