This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

FineGadgets.co.uk

FineGadgets.co.uk

FineGadgets.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FineGadgets.co.uk also ranks 152nd among Gadgets sites.

How would you rate FineGadgets.co.uk?

“Excellent Online Shopping Experience in UK with Fine Gadgets”

Graham Y.
9/24/16

It is amazing and awesome to visit the Fine Gadgets - Online Gadgets Store offering its services in the UK. It was a wonderful online shopping experience of mine when I searched out and found best deals on cool gadgets and computer accessories. I found good customer service and their delivery was quick and fast. The range of products offered by Fine Gadgets is quite reasonable and prices offered are very attractive to buyers and online shoppers. I must recommend all countrymen to must visit the site and have incredible experience of shopping like me.

grahamy1
September 24th, 2016

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended for online shopping in UK

ramisr1
February 7th, 2016
Hello All,
I would like to describe my feeling and thoughts here at sitejabber.com which is the best reviews website in the world. I found FineGadgets.co.uk is the best online pet store where I bought 2 Pieces of Anti-Gorge Dog Feeding Bowl from SRFFS at very reasonable price after a search lot on the internet. But FineGadgets have lowest price and delivered my order in 48 hours, which make me surprised. So that is why here I want to share my reviews about such a great online pet store.
Thanks to all for reading this especially Pet Owners I will recommend you to at-least visit once at http://finegadgets.co.uk they offer remarkable services in all over UK.

Tip for consumers: I do highly appreciated http://finegadgets.co.uk customer services and professional attitude.

Questions? Get answers from the FineGadgets.co.uk staff and other customers.

Browse fine quality gadgets at best price from FineGadgets.co.uk. Buy gadgets online for mobiles, tablets, computers, electronics, kitchen, cars & more.

finegadgetsu
FineGadgets U.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FineGadgets.co.uk?

Have a question about FineGadgets.co.uk?