Review of Film Connection

Tel: 800-295-4433

christianc159
Christian C.
3/16/19

My experience has been very simple, and one of the best things I’ve ever experienced. Definitely would recommend

eduardof28
Eduardo F.
2/17/19

I was very excited to hear about a community that dedicated its mastery in film locally because bringing life into the movies you create has always been a dream I've always wanted to reach out into, and now having a visible path to follow through, my passion/career seem most promising.

terrym318
terry m.
2/17/19

no exp. Have been around many celebs including Mike Jackson, Diana Ross, Berry Gordy,Suzanne Depass, Spike Lee, etc. Attended Motowns 25 in Las Angeles. Finished raising Daughter. Fell into depression. getting back on my feet. lifelong dream. Senior citizen, 59. Look 47 most days. vital, energetic, hard worker, BS of Science 1985 Tuskegee Un. Former Ga Realtor., Work: Substitute Teacher. lifelong Bible Student. will need financing. If u can assist plz call. if not, thk u for your time.

cletisc
Cletis C.
12/19/18

I don't have any experience but I feel as though I am a movie junkie and I think I could bring the Real World to the big screen.

aerond
Aeron D.
11/29/18

Haven't met with anyone. Sceptical is a good description. Seeking establish legitimacy and good hard working creative learning opportunity that will prove rewarding...right now it seems interesting, I guess...for the right price?

stephend219
Stephen D.
10/15/18

I have very little professional experience in film production. My passion for film production stemmed from scripting and directing movies as a child with my brother and cousins.

jenealj
Jeneal J.
10/14/18

I have always believed that "doing" is the best way to learn. Real world application is far better than what you get out of a book. I'm sure that's important too. I just feel that people retain more information from actually being hands on.

tyerac
Tyera C.
10/8/18

The anticipation of being involved in this program is great. I already feel the value of this opportunity to live my dreams.

corbinn
Corbin N.
10/3/18

I have taken 4 photography classes that includes all the advanced more want to get more familar with videography. I have a Sony a7s2 and just got a new drone the only thing I need is a teacher willing to teach me.

ryanm340
Ryan M.
9/9/18

I'm intrigued. I feel like a could learn a lot and use that information to further my career in film.

shubhamg13
shubham g.
9/2/18

sir iam 0 yer exp.. and muje Mujhe career banana hai film industry Mein Sar Mujhe Aage kuch Bataye aur main film maker karne ke liye taiyar Hoon

edwardr138
Edward R.
9/1/18

extensive editing experiences film maker visual fx proficient on premier pro. after effects. audition a degrees audio engineer.

anonymousx40
anonymous X.
7/21/18

So far so good. Money I don’t know about got a great movie I want to get out to public and make money for family!

mariem234
Marie M.
6/22/18

What I been going through through out my life. My daughter has lupis and kidney problem , always dialysis. Single mother of 5 working as a CNA at the moment and raising 3 in public housing. Other two are grown .

pauls715
Paul S.
5/9/18

The people I spoke with were helpful and directed me to the right links in the chain of enrollment. The options for finance were very helpful and I felt comfortable applying for the program.

emmap58
Emma P.
4/12/18

My experience thus far has been very pleasant. more information could be provided, but that's a quick fix.

colins81
Colin S.
3/14/18

I am a theorist, Sci-Fi etc... person and I have ideas about the Universe that others don't know. It would be nice to present them to the world.

danielab15
Daniela B.
3/9/18

My experience up to this question has been very mildly not too hard to get to this spot. I read some words. Typed some words. Done.

lunaticc
Lunatic C.
3/9/18

I love that Ye have a great web site...I been told if you know my story it must be. On a book and Movie...google..bing..yahoo...the Name#@LunaticCulpepper...hint check out my#passport#oMg
It’s the only one in the world ..with logos in my view..when ye google my name ..see image

candaceb29
Candace B.
3/9/18

I think your website is quite informative. Love the active design and flow of the pages. I did notice several typos. I'm a writer/editor. If you'd ever like me to clean up the site content as an apprentice in your program please let me know.

rayt47
Ray T.
2/23/18

The website is easy to follow through and very clear as it describes the different programs that are available. I would like to try the mentor/apprentice method, think that is a good way to learn about the career that we want to take.

ashleyt121
Ashley T.
2/3/18

I've been looking a film colleges around the world and so far, I want to apply here more than anywhere else.

gabrielr55
Gabriel r.
1/28/18

I have just written an application for my two sons Jonathan (16) and Gabriel (15) who will be in Seattle from 6th of July to the 17th of July 2018. They are very fond of producing films and would love to have an insight in your work. It would be gracious if they could stay at your studios for one day. Please let me know if there is any possibility for them.
May be we could get you in touch with our little German film studio in Dresden just close to our home.
Best wishes
Agnes

adeyanjuo
Adeyanju O.
1/14/18

am working as a cameraman in one company also learning editing there for more improvement to my standard, work at next moving star, work at EOM Business Network, Work With Film People too

otraic
Otrai C.
1/8/18

this is amazing i hope it is going to help me get the neccessary connection and exposure to release my 2 movies

Questions? Get answers from the Film Connection staff and other customers.

Film Connection?