Review of Fiance.com

Tel: +1-703-935-8265
oleg@eleview.com

larsj10
12/19/18

Girls in chat can see exactly how many credits guest used and how many are left.
They get % of credits used in chat. One girl turned her webcam so i could watch her screen, so i know this for sure )))
Be careful out there, its just a money machine ))))

Response from Olga F., Fiance.com Representative
You have all the tools on the web site to see who is sincere who is not. so do not waste you time and credits if you have any on not sincere members.

ladies, do not see if you have any credits left or what is your membership level. contact customer service and we will show you chat interface that ladies use.

and we are not even sure you are real customer. so contact us, we can give you extra credit and teach you how to use fiance.com system efficiently.
mariosc2
5/17/18

i was in this site for a few years and contacted many thousand girls. i went to Ukrain 5 times. it is all a huge discusting scum. One in a thousand is a true girl willing for a relationship. The computers are given to them by the agency and are controlled by the agency. KEEP AWAY ...they tricked me and stole from me thousands of euro. SUPER DISCUSTING SCUM!!!!

Response from Olga F., Fiance.com Representative
Dear Marios. Prove us that you were fiance.com member:) Fiance.com system is up and running since 1998. As you can notice site shows clearly who has agency email who has private email. Plus, members have all the tools to recognize who is who on the site. YOu do not pay per letter, you can talk only to ladies with private emails. Why have you been on the site for five years then?
madikenm
11/16/17

I am ukrainian and use this dating site service. You are wrong saying the women there are all scammers. You must have bumped into such type of women but it doesn't mean to stick this cliche to every woman. You haven't just met the right or compatible person.

I am a doctor by profession and still haven't met my pair neither in Ukraine nor abroad. Generally loneliness is a global problem.

Mostly men are not gentlemen, looking for pervert things online, meeting ladies for one night and are fake. They are weak to care about their new met ladies and marry them or be at least true friends. Many foreign men are heavy alcohol abusers.

So nice people live everywhere just hard to meet them.

tonyd102
10/10/17

I was chatting during some month with different girls on this website and everything I faced with was scamm. All of them are looking for free money and nothing alse. Its there work to take your money for there ill parents or any other excuse. more here https://www.devilgotnaked.com/scammergirls.cfm

Response from Olga F., Fiance.com Representative
Prove us that you were fiance.com member:) Fiance.com system is up and running since 1998. As you can notice site shows clearly who has agency email who has private email. Plus, members have all the tools to recognize who is who on the site. You do not pay per letter, you can talk only to ladies with private emails. And, our online support is 24X7, you could have always reported any susp[suspicious activities.
brunoc36
2/17/17

I considered that the best solution was to take a flight and spend a week there as a ftry... When some women knew I was there, they agreed to meet me up... I met 3 of them in a week so I cannot say that all are fake. But for sure plenty are girls chasing for their agency. It takes a while to feel who could be real from fake.
Where I agree is about the video chat but once again I found a couple of women accepting to use Skype for instance.
By the same way, some also accept to use Viber like text messaging to make contacts cheaper.
So I think there is much worse like website...

Response from Olga F., Fiance.com Representative
Thank you for your review. International dating can be tricky and fiance.com give you all tools to determine who is sincere who is not. Let us know if you need any help in using our online services.
roda16
10/8/16

At the time when I signed up in April 2016, I registered as a VIP member. I sent out about 5,000-plus letters to ladies during my correspondence with them! The good news is that my membership was not a pay-per-letter payment/credit system so my cost was only for the VIP membership over the course of SIX (6) months.

In time, I will write more as I will be sharing my different experiences on this site.

What I can tell you however, this site is a subtle version of Anastasia Date scam. The live chat is also pay per minute. During my 6-month plus on Fiance.com, there were several girls who attempted to lure me into live chat and because of my negative experience with Anastasia Date scam, I turned down their offer on each occasion.

So, finance.com was more of a test-ride and I will tell you guys, this site is just yet another scam. They probably make the bulk of their money from the live chat, as well as, phone conference calls and the gift centre.

Guys, why will any man send gifts to a woman who you have not seen or touched? These women are as fake as they come!

Imagine a 20-year old claiming to be in university and when I log in which is about 3am or 5am the lady's time, she is online? And when you ask her the specifics about her university program, she gets defensive. Red flag!

And another thing, these women play with your emotions. When are you coming to Ukraine they all ask? However, when I cut the chase and ask them upfront for their contact information, I hear all sorts of excuses. So why bother?

I did obtain the contact information of some ladies when I asked them but within a short time, I was able to recognize their sinister motives and tricks! So I immediately stop communicating with such scammers.

If you don't believe me, try the service yourself but do not waste any money on their live chat as live chat is meaningless. These fraudsters have no real intention of developing meaningful and long term relationship with anyone who has signed up to this scam online service.

Buyers beware! It's the same old trick under the sun! They want your money; they don't want you!

Response from Olga F., Fiance.com Representative
Prove us that you were fiance.com member:) Fiance.com system is up and running since 1998. As you can notice site shows clearly who has agency email who has private email. Plus, members have all the tools to recognize who is who on the site. YOu do not pay per letter, you can talk only to ladies with private emails. as you said, you could see right away who was sincere who is not. Your choice.
chrisc236
3/18/16

I even caught one married woman... thus aiming at how horrible they check out their women. It is a cluster.
All are paid models,chat is a video loop. I saw it happen. Woman smiles and giggles.. acts like she is typing... and it is a similar 2 to 3 minute loop. Her dog and child came into the picture at erratic, predicatable moments.
They will not blow you a kiss, because they say " site will kick them off :
No.... Its because you are watching a loop, and you are talking to a translator eating popcorn in an agency..
They almost all have profiles on VK, but "translators" say they are false. "Someone hacked it months ago, and took over control of it.... yad yada yada,,,"
One says her parents have access to her VK account, and theyre afraid of her talking to foreigners..her only way to communicate is through Fiance. Give me a break !!!
Fiance pays them for the letters. Chat for sure .
I met 2 actual women that will talk off site, through VK.
99% of the others are paid to stay there, boys.

johns685
5/15/14

After 7 months of chats costing a decent amount of $, still nothing, still at the "I like this, someone honest, I like to do sports" stage. I am a good looking guy from the US, and those girls are in a WAR zone (Russia attacking Crimea now) making $25 a month, how come NO results? One girl chats with me 20 times (pay chats), and I do a Facebook search. Guess what, she, and her boyfriend are her profile photo! I once told the site that a girl is using fake pictures (she told me herself), and they did NOT remove the profile. Total scam, don't be stupid, meet REAL people in REAL life

Questions? Get answers from the Fiance.com staff and other customers.

Fiance.com?