Review of Ferdy on Films

Skokie, IL 60077, US
ferdyonfilms@comcast.net

iw20
11/11/13

So much interesting to read about ONLY good movies. Marilyn Ferdinand and Roderick Health have made wonderful website:)

sherryd
4/30/10

I will admit I am not normally drawn to movies that have much substance to them, but I took a look at this website after reading a profile and maybe I have been missing out on some great films. I am a big fan of Nathan Fillion since he was on Buffy and Serenity and saw a review of the film Trucker on the site. It was an extremely well written review and drew me in....definitely will put this movie in my netflix queue. I will be coming back to this site for movie recommendations.

tinav
4/2/10

Found this website here on sitejabber and Ferdy does an outstanding job of reviewing films...she even has a loving quote from Roger Ebert himself about this film blog. If you are into films, I would recommend bookmarking this site and taking a look at it. Ferdy wrote a great review on The Rapture, which I completely agreed with. I look foward to reading her future reviews.

Questions? Get answers from the Ferdy on Films staff and other customers.

Ferdy on Films?