Fenceoutletonline reviews

Tel: 407.851.6660

1 Review From Our Community

greggl13
9/13/18

I needed to replace the fence in my yard and decided to go with the white vinyl fence. Did some online research and Fenceoutlet had good pricing and when I went to the Orlando location the product seemed good. In October 2017, I order 10-8' sections with posts and top caps. I waited for about 45 minutes for them to pull the stuff and they put it in the back of my pick-up truck. When I asked about installation instructions, they have none. I found some stuff on YouTube, but it wasn't exactly the same. I started the install that weekend and things went well, quality seems good and neighbors like it. Two weeks later ordered 10 more sections, all went well.
In April 2018, I order more fence over the phone and picked up that day, they had it nicely wrap in white plastic. After getting home and unloading it I discovered I was shorted quite a few pieces. Also the stuff was dirty and scratched, the cuts were very rough, and the quality was not the same as in 2017. If they were like this in 2017 when I did my first order, I would have told them not to even load it on my truck. It is that bad! But considering I wanted all the fence to match I cleaned it up the best I could and installed it. I made one more trip to get the pieces I was short and get a few more sections.
If I would have had enough fence after the second trip, I would have been pretty happy with the product. Not sure what happened, but I would not recommend this fence to anyone.
The other problem with this company, their website show a price for an 8' section but when you get the invoice they have it broken down by every part number that make up the 8' section. After getting home and going through the invoice, I discover that I paid about 15% to 20% more than the online price.
I would not recommend using a company that advertises one price on their website, then charges you a higher price and makes it difficult to figure out what is on the invoice.
They seem to do a lot of business, but I will never buy from them again and I will tell anyone looking for fencing to stay away from Fenceoutlet.

Questions? Get answers from the Fenceoutletonline staff and other customers.

Fenceoutletonline?