Femella

Femella has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Femella ranks 17th among Discount Clothing sites.

How would you rate Femella?

“Pretty clothes”

Ophelia A.
6/19/20

I didn't know that this place was Indian until I got my first order delivered within the given date (kudos for the fast shipping services). The dresses I got for myself and my sister were really beautiful, just like the pictures on the website. Lovely colors and good quality. Would definetely recommend them!

opheliaa5
Ophelia A.
June 19th, 2020

idras
Idra S.
October 31st, 2020

Purchased some really beautiful dresses from this place. I got two white dresses that were really cute and I'm so glad that they were not see-through. The material was thick and really soft, and the overall quality of the dress was really satisfactory, so glad I decided to buy from them. The shipped the clothes very soon to US as well

maddoxw
Maddox W.
December 5th, 2020

There are some slight differences with the picture and the clothes I actually got but it wasn't anything bad. The colors are slightly darker than they appear on all the clothes I got but that was it. The quality of the clothing was superb and the the material was really good too, not cheap quality. Amazing how cheap such good clothing is!

naomiq5
Naomi Q.
August 7th, 2020

The items I bought from this place actually were shipped very soon even though its actually from Asia which is a whole different continent. The package arrived exactly in 14 days which is pretty great as they sticked to what was mentioned in the website. The clothing was exactly how I imagined them to be, really good and I really liked them

Questions? Get answers from the Femella staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Femella?

Have a question about Femella?