Fedex

Fedex has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fedex ranks 7th among Freight Forwarding sites.

How would you rate Fedex?

“Terrible delivery service”

Maxine B.
5/9/20

In the past I have had great service from FedEx out of Chico Ca but the last year they will not deliver my packages but state they tried and will attempt again next day. Each time I was expecting a delivery I have been opening my window with my curtain pulled away from front so i can see my front gate. I broke my hip 6 months ago so i am here to get any package all day. Ea time I am tracking the package and know when it is going to be delivered and ea time for past 6 deliveries they state "they attempted delivery and wasnt home" I complained to Walmart, the store I ordered from and tried to contact FedEx but they have no phones on answering. At this point, I do not want to order anything or company that uses them.

maxineb8
May 9th, 2020

berlins1
April 26th, 2021

As you know of many people are connected via mails and packages, so I chose FedEx as it's known for great and reliable service. The price we paid shows that they will provide the best service to deliver your package. It seems that it is not like that anymore. My package was delayed and tracking number wasn't updated. I called the customer service to check where the package was, and she gave me the exact information that I can see it online. I asked her to search where the package since it was showing it will be delivered the same day when I call the customer service, however the status is still showing that the package is still in the facility. Customer service just said, don't worry that it would be delivered today. She called the facility and the package is in the van but the driver forgot to scan it. How can you rely on service like that? Don't you pay the service so you can track your package? What's the purpose of having tracking number if the package isn't scanned to get the status update? It's really showing the lack of professionalism of how to do their job in that industry. How can a big company like FedEx have a poor service like this? It's really disappointing since I have a very important document that is really time sensitive in that package and I thought by using "reliable " FedEx, I can get it faster, on time, not lost on the way. Now I have to call back again to check where is my package. I am so disappointed with this service. Unprofessional and unreliable service. Definitely think twice to use their service again.

Continuing my previous review. I went to the facility myself on the same day. Talked to the front desk agent that I want to pick up my package. Shockingly that he also surprised that no scanning has been done since last Friday. He couldn't locate the package as well since there is no update in the system. I asked him if he can call the person who is in charge of receiving or dispatching the delivery. Probably he can locate it. The person said that all the couriers that were doing my area, were back to the facility since it's past their shift time. So there is a chance that the courier who took my package, didn't scan out or scan in the package when it wasn't delivered to me. So now I am stuck again in the facility since noone knows where the package is until they are done scanning all the undeliverable packages. I waited there for over one hour to see maybe they can find it. Still no luck. I talked to the front desk agent and he said probably the courier left the undeliverable packages inside the van and someone around 2 am will off load them. Wow! Unbelievable! I said that don't say the delay because of COVID, that's a lie. This is because someone in the facility doesn't follow the process, or probably lack of training and discipline. FedEx should not have such an employee like that and I want FedEx to compensate me for the inconvenience that they cause me, refund the partial shipping cost to the shipper since we don't get the service we paid. Play it fair, FedEx!

Questions? Get answers from the Fedex staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fedex?

Have a question about Fedex?