Fast Food Nutrition Facts

Fast Food Nutrition Facts has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Fast Food Nutrition Facts?

“Nutrition”

Beverly G.
7/23/17

When I go into a fast food and ask for the nutrition on their foods, I am told they don't have anything. I did get one at KFC but was told not to read it until I got home. The sodium was off the charts. They need to throw away their salt shakers and let people salt their own foods.

beverlyg31
July 23rd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Fast Food Nutrition Facts staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fast Food Nutrition Facts?

Have a question about Fast Food Nutrition Facts?