Review of The Fresh Diet

thefreshdiet.com@domainsbyproxy.com

1 star

renees38
7/21/16

I really love food in here! Great meals and menu options. Everything taste natural and delicious.

feliciap9
4/28/16

I love their food

patriciah108
3/26/16

I've had a hard time losing weight and this service took all the guesswork out of what to eat for me! I choose what I want to eat, I can even tell them what ingredients don't like, and the food comes to my door. I've been eating healthier, dropping pounds, and feeling great - and it's been SO EASY!!!

susanr104
3/10/16

As an ER nurse I just don't have time to grocery shop and cook all the time. This makes my life SO EASY!!! I always have food, it's always delicious, I never have to worry about anything except when my next delivery is coming! Love it!

joek80
11/18/15

It doesn't get any easier to keep a healthy diet than this! All options are nutritious and delicious. No to mention the price is cheaper than I was spending on take out food every day. Same convenience as take out but healthy and better priced! I'll never quit their service - ever!

jackl111
9/26/15

The menu options always look so good. I never have a hard time finding something I like - more like a hard time narrowing it down! I want it all!!! haha

jenniferh77
9/12/14

I am giving 5 stars for their vegetarian meals as they are really quite good. I just wish sometimes they had an option for a pure vegan plan too. Still, I love the meals.

dorothyd13
6/6/14

My house all decided to go in and try out this diet plan. We each had it for dinner and lunch. Everyone lost weight. The only problem--you have to try a bunch of the dishes to see which ones you actually like eating. I am not sure I want to pay to try and then be disappointed. Everyone has different tastes. It worked out well that if I took a bite of a meal and didn't like it another roommate might love it. I recommend buying a large volume and then sharing it with friends to see which meals work for you.

lindac85
2/27/14

I have been searching for a gluten free diet plan which would send me food and finally found this one. The dinners are really good and their gluten free cooking skills deserve to be recognized. It isn't easy to cook gluten free well.

Questions? Get answers from the The Fresh Diet staff and other customers.

The Fresh Diet?