FastEssays.co.uk

FastEssays.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.4 stars from 126 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FastEssays.co.uk also ranks 764th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate FastEssays.co.uk?

“Have been buying papers here for a year”

Lisa M.
6/9/15

I’ve been buying papers from Fastessays for about a year now, and they always deliver what I expect. I normally ask for the same writer, but I also worked with a few others and they were pretty good, too. I had a misunderstanding with one of them, but the support rep resolved it fast. All in all, it’s a great service, I’m surprised some people are not satisfied.

“Worst online experience”

Oscar P.
1/11/16

I didn’t have time to complete my history assignment as I had some family urgency. So I hired the writing services of FastEssays. It was the worst decision I ever made. It was such a childish essay and the grammatical mistakes were so clear. I mean have these guys’ gone nuts or what. This is sheer stupidity.

lisam169
June 9th, 2015
oscarp26
January 11th, 2016
samanthan11
December 3rd, 2015
Their customer representative service sucks big time. Every time I call the representatives to inquire the status of my order, all they have to say is that it’s under process. It’s going on for about two weeks now. I am writing this review after becoming frustrated. There is no way that I can go. I am tired of hearing these excuses.
adamf34
April 17th, 2015
The case study fastessays delivered for me yesterday was simply amazing. Last time the essay I ordered from this site was not exactly what I wanted, but they took it back for revision (didn’t have to pay any extra) and fixed everything, which is why I ordered again. I’m glad I did!
eloiseb
May 20th, 2016
Bad formatting, inconsistent writing, and childish vocabulary. Absolutely ruined my essay. I am never opting for them ever again in the future and advice other people to do the same.
lukeb41
September 17th, 2015
I like it very much! I have got a great paper done. If you need a quick result with 100% quality go to FastEssays.co.uk. It's awesome!
maryannc13
April 12th, 2016
Great job on the paper. Just had a little revision on it do to Professor looking at everything. Very quick response time will recommend this writing services to anyone.
henryr43
December 10th, 2015
Such pathetic essay, I thought I was dealing with some reasonable grown ups who might have some sense of commitment, but it seemed like some immature lunatics were sitting on the other side of screen at FastEssays. I regret wasting my money.
iras21
February 11th, 2016
High efficiency service. Understanding what I really need from the instruction, and improving it with my other requirement after they upload the essay. I'm very glad you can do my work, thank you so much for your help.
danielp97
March 31st, 2016
Dissertation writing is not something to be dealt by any immature. Its some serious stuff to handle. But unfortunately they didnt realize this before offering their non-professional services. I got very bad grades after availing their services.
willardh20
August 13th, 2015
I'm happy with quality of work produced by FastEssays. It shows good insight and knowledge about the subject matter. I will definitely would like to work with them for my final dissertation. Well done!
emilyv27
January 4th, 2016
The most pathetic writing experience I have ever had. Never again will I be using Fast Essays for my admission essay writing. It was completely not what I wanted. I would never recommend anyone to Fast Essays.
nikost3
June 9th, 2015
At first I was very skeptical about this site because of the negative reviews I read. But this guy from my college said he ordered there and everything was fine, so I decided to give it a shot. Everything went well, the paper was great! I just did a few minor tweaks so that it sounded more like me and turned it in.
finlayh6
December 17th, 2015
Such a deplorable service at FastEssays.co.uk. Is it so much to expect at least some basic knowledge on the topic from the person doing my assignment? I don’t think. I’ll definitely claim my money back.
amandaw75
February 5th, 2016
I didn't believe that any writer here actually can really navigate easily in FASB Codification System. Thank you for helping to complete several case studies in less than 24 hours.
daveg43
April 28th, 2015
Its evidently my last writing project with them. They did pretty well to waste my time and money. I hired them after reading their samples, which seemed just fine. What they sent me was no way near to what they present in samples, I am still an undergraduate but I could do much better myself than these "Highly qualified professionals". I am not sure if they have written the samples by themselves.
josephr69
November 16th, 2015
There are so many mistakes in my research paper that I am ashamed to submit it to my supervisor. I am afraid that he would grade me even below F. All my time and money got wasted on this writing service. I regret the time I placed an order on FastEssays.

Tip for consumers: not recommended

emmah45
October 21st, 2015
They claim to deliver plagiarism free work to your clients. What about my paper, it is 30% plagiarized, and there were too many grammatical mistakes. Kindly look into the quality of services!
brettf9
July 17th, 2015
Excellent Knowledgeable, fast turn around and was happy to update where necessary will use FastEssays.co.uk again and always. Its a pleasure to share good news that my 3 assignments were graded A and I got the masters certificate in education.
nickd37
April 21st, 2015
I had another experience. Instructions were carefully followed and no additional revision was necessary for my paper.
lucan6
January 19th, 2016
I availed their services for proofreading my dissertation and it proved absolutely useless since the document they sent me back after soi-disant proofreading had no trace of their much bragged professional proofreading.
stevg
March 31st, 2015
Ive tried several websites like fastessays, but its the first one Im pleased with. I always had plagiarism problems with others, but with this website my papers are always original. I just turn them in, dont even have to check.
jeremyw28
March 7th, 2016
I regret trying them out. They have no concept of deadlines. First they were 2 days late. And then when I got my assignment, it was so flawed that I had to re write it all by myself again.
milel1
September 21st, 2015
I don't know what others think about this service but I definitely like it! Good prices
amberw39
February 19th, 2016
My friend told me to try them out. I thought they would help me out. Instead I was faced with the worst and rudest people Ive ever come across.

Questions? Get answers from the FastEssays.co.uk staff and other customers.

No need for surfing the web any further to look for a fast custom essay, we have a team of writers who will have your essay done in no time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FastEssays.co.uk?

Have a question about FastEssays.co.uk?