This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Fastactionzk

Fastactionzk

Fastactionzk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fastactionzk ranks 198th among Watch sites.

How would you rate Fastactionzk?

“Awesome”

Carlos R.
10/23/17

Nice tech syncs with my Samsung. Love it and would highly suggest anyone to get it. Shipping was within reasonable too. Will be coming back for more deals.

carlosr84
October 23rd, 2017

Shipping was within reasonable too. Will be coming back for more deals.

gracem92
October 22nd, 2017

It's a nice watch syncs with my iPhone. Love it and would highly suggest anyone to get it. Shipping was reasonable too. Came in on time. Will be coming back for more BLACKFRIDAY deals

seana57
October 22nd, 2017

This pendant has a very good quality with a great price, I got it for myself and for my friend. It is perfect for giving as a gift. Highly recommended!

puritym
October 28th, 2017

Great customer service and product came as described and on time. Im gettting alot of compliments from my friends. I will definately buy from you again and refer my friends!

tituss3
October 18th, 2017

Use it all day for my activities. Pretty accurate. And fancy looking. Very informative and syncs accurately with my iPhone.

anthonyg120
Anthony G.

Thanks for that

Questions? Get answers from the Fastactionzk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fastactionzk?

Have a question about Fastactionzk?