Fashion Queen

Fashion Queen has a consumer rating of 1.32 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fashion Queen ranks 384th among Clothing Other sites.

How would you rate Fashion Queen?

“I buy from the 3 time and sincerly all is ok only the...”

gianfri e.
11/13/13

I buy from the 3 time and sincerly all is ok only the second order was cancell and totally refound in 30 days. In any case is good only the shipment are slow

“Beware”

Ann F.
8/5/20

I ordered a dress. It took 6 weeks to arrive and the quality was cheap. I paid over $40 and it was poorly made, cheap material. Don't waste your money.

annf343
August 5th, 2020

Don't waste your money.

rhonah4
May 4th, 2020

No star. Thieves thieves thieves thieves thieves thieves thieves thieves thieves thieves thieves thieves. I ordered it said ten days, 10 days have passed I tried the email it said no address found and the website doesn't work anymore. God is watching

brendap141
August 7th, 2018

I purchased your Malaysian water wave human hair from ALI EXPRESS for my wedding on 7/14. My friend told me my hair was shedding but I didn't pay much attention. I put the hair in my head on July 13th and on August 2 I am finding bald spots in my hair. I have reached out to Ali express vendor and they are refusing to resolve the issue. WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE YOUR HAIR AGAIN!

magdaj
May 3rd, 2014

Thieves! Stay away unless you want to lose your money!
Reported to the police in Italy and consumers'rights organisations who already investigate this fake "shop"in order to close this lousy business. Hope it happens soon and those guys stop robbing people.

kellyl20
September 22nd, 2013

This site is the ultimate fraud, talk about money extortion! The authorities need to haunt those people and put them in jail where they belong... I ordered a Valentino bag in June and its September and i am still waiting for it... i am being blackmailed to basically ask for a refund... but i think that's their ulterior motive... we all know they will never send me my money back... its a laundering operation...

gianfrie
November 13th, 2013

In any case is good only the shipment are slow

mitrak
August 20th, 2013

The worst shopping experience I ever had. Order couple of stuff but I never got any confirmation and I have asked them to cancel one of my order for about 10 days ago but still no confirmation from them and I am getting very frustrated because there is no tel number and now I am getting worried for all the money I spend with them.

gorans3
March 19th, 2014

This is a gang of bad guys who cheat people in the most lowly manner.
I ordered something and it does not get a response for two months. I wrote them on all mails and I get an automatic reply, Do not send to all addresses!? Does anyone know the exact address of the company. I Will send them the police and a lawyer and I Will sue them.
DO NOT USE THIS WEB. THEY ARE CRIMINALS!

sandrah12
May 18th, 2013

Do not order from this company have been waiting for a refund for over 6 weeks they keep promising me a refund but no such luck... will probably never get my 585,90 Euro back.

seongjoonb
October 14th, 2013

I ordered some pants at this site last Aug. 12th.(Inv. No.: 4637/2013)
But I didn't receive my order until now.
Also they never answer my lots of E-mail.

Please do not waste your precious money for this site!

owena10
December 18th, 2013

This website is totally a SCAM!
I made a purchase of 2 Balenciaga bags, waited for 2 - 3 months until they ship out the bags. (i asked for refund quite a few times and they ignored the e-mails.)
The bags i received are NOT AUTHENTIC as well. I required for a refund afterwards and they never reply as usual.
I tried to post the bags back to its registered address, but they do not provide document for clearance (actually they didn't reply Fedex), and the FAKE bags have to be sent back to me.

NEVER BUY ON THIS SITE!

jwl1
January 17th, 2014

Hello, I'm in Italy now, since hadn't got my bags I went to the policeoffice to get my money back.
I'll go to the policeoffice the second time and I could try to help you guys if you want. Contect me
*******@hotmail.com
I will try to send your request to the police in Italy.

gerganai
July 12th, 2013

This site is fake I think it is closed, how can i get my money from them, please help me!

paulm113
July 12th, 2013

Purchased handbag, not in stock. Still NO refund after 4 months! Order# 33063

jeweetj
November 10th, 2013

Bought something never received it! FRAUDE!

jjy
June 30th, 2013

NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE. THESE ITALIAN BASTARDS ARE DROPPERS, I ORDERED A GOODS FOR 250 EUR AND NEVER GET IT. NEITHER REFUND NOR GOODS. I WISH THEY DIE THOSE $#*! ES.

alexa738
December 11th, 2013

http://www.fashionqueen.net is absolute scam, i bought for 700 eros goods but they never delivered and never answered any of my email, the only solution is change back your master card, i did it and got full refund back! Fashionqueen = fashion scam, avoid, avoid avoid, they give good price but use random pictures and never ship anything!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

I ordered on the 11th of June and after not hearing anything from them for a long time cancelled my order on the 8th of July. Till today haven't seen my nearly 700.- Euros. This is a fake company and they cheat their costumers. Be aware! Apparently they belong to CINDERELLA GROUP S. R. In Verona. I looked them up in Google map and they have changed their address since. Now I only can see a villa and not a company. Their chamber of commerce registration number is (if this is true?) REA 322435 Verona.the phone numbers I found in the net are 003403635400231 and 00340457158956 these numbers are not to be reached, probably fake too! I have noticed That I am not alone in this matter. I will be contacting the German authorities to clear this matter. It would be great if you could share with me your experiences.

By sholeh M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Fashion Queen staff and other customers.

Fashion Queen sells various apparel, watches, shoes and accessories. Fashion Queen is based in Italy.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fashion Queen?

Have a question about Fashion Queen?