Review of FasciaBlaster

Tel: +1-917-942-9420
support@fasciablaster.com

brandiw16
9/5/17

I bought the blaster around March and used it four months. I've sinced gained 20 lbs, Haven't had my period in five weeks and my legs looked aged by ten years. The cellulite is far worse and when I sent an email asking for a refund and explaining my concerns about the tool having bpa In it and they encourage us to heat up and bruise the tissue, I didn't even get a response. My mother has the face blaster and posted a question on the main group to get some opinions and they still haven't posted it. Instead they asked for full body before and after pictures even though she explained she was only doing her face. I'm disgusted with his they've handled Customer Care. Brandi

charlottef27
9/5/17

Buyer beware! This tool did nothing but give me crepey skin. Make sure you don't give it a bad review though. She'll have her security team after you. True story.

heatherr46
9/1/17

I was in the process of ordering a FB when I decided it was strange that I couldn't find any negative reviews. Everything has negative reviews, except the FB! I started to dig a little more and found out about her horrible business practices. Fear mongering, suing customers, the list goes on and on and on. This business is shady, any business that has such a miraculous "cure" to so many health issues, should stand up to some scrutiny. Her "followers" are viscous and attack anyone who disagrees with them. This business should be shut down! No reputable business acts this way!

zenc2
9/1/17

This business is required to investigate reports of injury from their tool, but instead blocked customers from contacting them. Their social media presence is extremely appaling, full of paid employees and a handful of rabid fan girls. Products returned and I paid a hefty fee, but glad to be rid of the company for good. Please don't send them personal information as none of their group is actually a licensed medical professional, and not bound by privacy laws.

Questions? Get answers from the FasciaBlaster staff and other customers.

FasciaBlaster?