Review of Farmville

Farmville reviews

maryp38
10/16/13

The game was fun for a long time.........then new farms coming out faster than one can keep up with. Wish they would slow down on adding new features.

lindae9
9/22/11

Farmville is fun and addictive. The automation of animals is amazing. Unfortunately, Zynga has put all emphasis on adding new features, while software bugs(old & new) keep adding up. Check out the Farmville Forum for current status

mariec
5/5/10

The Farmville application on Facebook is fun for a lot of people. If a person has the time it would seem like a lot of fun.

I think that is great for those who enjoy playing but, for me, it floods my Facebook wall with a bunch of junk that I have to sift through just to see the personal posts and communications with my Facebook network of friends. Then, I feel like I will be offending my 'Farmville lovers' friends by blocking the application. I hope my friends/family don't take it personal but I did block this application and I am enjoying Facebook a lot more now.

jadespopw
5/5/10

biggest waste of my time! OMG ppl, are you seriously stuck on this GAME?
It is a GAME not a lifestyle.

tylerc
4/15/10

FarmVille is a fun site that has thousands upon thousands of loyalists. Most common, if you have Facebook you'll see some updates having to do with FarmVille.

It is quite simple, either add the application through FarmVille or go to their site. The game is free, though you can purchase items. You start out with a small piece of land and then you have to plow, seed, and harvest your field while gaining money and experience.

Gets more fun an addictive as time goes on!

Questions? Get answers from the Farmville staff and other customers.

Farmville?