Review of FarmersAgent

Mercer Island, WA 98040, US
Tel: 1-888-327-6335

paulp86
10/13/15

Sam Abraham and staff failed to give me the insurance coverage I requested. Car was hit. Now have sugnificant damage to auto without the coverage requested. Now my family has no car.

donnar36
3/16/15

I needed to find an insurance company that would provide me with the coverage I needed for my home, after doing some research I found that Farmers Insurance provides the best coverage overall! The most important thing to remember when it comes to premium is that no one likes paying for premium on an insurance policy, and no one really needs insurance - that is until you actually need it - then you want everything so that your life can be restored, but if you settle on the low bidder, then you'll get low coverage, and low restoration - lesson learned! Thank you Derrick Bacon at Farmers Insurance! My homeowners insurance policy gives me the coverage I need so I can sleep comfortably at night.

dianeh22
11/10/14

As a Farmers Agent, I have gone through a rigorous training program at the University of Farmers to ensure that I am qualified to provide you information on our insurance products. I will put my professional experience to work for my customers, helping you make sure the coverage you want is best suited to your needs.

Questions? Get answers from the FarmersAgent staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FarmersAgent