Review of FandangoNow

FandangoNow reviews

josephd403
3/6/19

I purchased an expensive movie bundle and it's useless because their app doesn't work. I can't even watch the movies on my iPhone. I emailed customer service weeks ago requesting a refund and they just now got back to me with no help whatsoever. They had the nerve to tell me that they are SO busy and have ZERO days to respond so are discarding my email!!! I was told if my issue is not resolved (an impossibility since I have ZERO days!!) to go into chat room or call customer service. I called and was on hold for hours and never got ahold of anyone. No one was in their chat room. How is this joke of a company still in business!? I'm reporting them to the BBB, letting everyone I know to never do business with them, and posting reviews on the net for others to steer clear from them. Run for the hills from these thieves! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!!!!

andrewp128
4/12/17

Got a 50% discount on a rental after ordering tickets for Logan. The directions were not clear and led me to renting a movie on my TV and not showing me how to apply the discount. After figuring out the app was mgo and NOT fandangoNOW app on my Samsung smart TV, I had to register my device which said it got registered. I then went to play my 6$ 24 hour rental then an error came up and said that my TV was not registered and I should go to a website to figure it out. I went to that website and it did not exists. I then e-mailed them and let them know what happened and I never got a response (still 2 weeks later).

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the FandangoNow staff and other customers.

FandangoNow?