Review of FadFusion

SITE CLOSED
St. Louis, Missouri 63123, United States

photocolors
11/22/10

This company is horrible. Truly horrible. Ordered Pelican Boxes for my photography equipment online August 28, 2010. It is November 22, 2010 and no boxes nor have they returned any emails sent to their customer service nor a phone call from their phone number.
314.457.8382
Just horrible. What to do?

marilynnl
10/18/10

Fad fusion made me pay for return shipping of a wrong item. they have No phone number to call them! only email.. Never would do business there again

carlosd1
7/17/10

this site is nothing but a scam it's been almost three months since i ordered form here and i have yet to receive my package. Not to mention money started to disappear from my bank account since i used that site...

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!! if i had read the other reviews i wouldn't be having any problems with this piece of crap site...

jenns1
3/13/10

I ordered from this website and it arrived as expected.

michaels4
3/8/10

I must say, that this fadfusion.com is the worst online experience I have ever had, and I have placed a LOT. Here is the confirmation that I received immediately after I placed my order...

Thanks for shopping online at FadFusion.com.

Enclosed is a copy of your invoice for order #93974.
We will make every attempt to process and ship your order as soon as possible. Please note that orders of multiple items may be shipped separately or together from any of our regional warehouses depending on product availability
and other factors.

--- --------- --------- ------------------------------
1 $15.99 $15.99 SCOSCHE DIN WITH POCKET KIT FOR 20032005 VOLVO XC90

SUB TOTAL: $15.99
TAX (MO ONLY): $0.00
SHIPPING: $70.51 (includes any applicable handling fees)
---------
TOTAL: $86.50

Sincerely,
FadFusion Customer Service
customer_service@fadfusion.com

I needed this package immediately; hence why I would be willing to pay an astronomical amount of money for shipping, even for overnight methods for a 1Lb package. I placed the order Friday (march 5)morning at 9:15 am, expecting the package to arrive that day, or Saturday (Monday at latest). Before I go into to much detail, I stated in my shipping information; if they couldn't make my deadline of shipment by Saturday 1pm, to cancel the entire order, but to email me or call me to let me know if they did cancel the order.
Fadfusion's disclaimer is to allow them 24 to 48 hours for responses to emails. It is now Tuesday (march 9)8:30 pm, and I have not heard a single thing from this so called company. There has been no shipment confirmation number, and no communication what so ever.
I have attached what better business bureau (www.bbb.org) thinks of this company as well. "Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F".
Name: Fadfusion.com
Address: 5306 Vine Ave Affton, MO 63123
Website: www.fadfusion.com
Original Business Start Date: January 2005
Principal: Trevor Roy Nicholas, Owner
Customer Contact: Trevor Roy Nicholas, Owner
Type of Business: Internet Shopping Services
BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.
I only want to save others the stress this so called business has caused me. I ended up ordering the same exact thing on Amazon with 2 days shipping for a total of $25. Sorry Trevor (Owner) but you need to learn how to run a business! do your self a huge favor, no deal is worth this stress, trust me!!! Have a wonderful day, and an even better one tomorrow!

Questions? Get answers from the FadFusion staff and other customers.

FadFusion?