This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

FabVogueDress.us

FabVogueDress.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FabVogueDress.us ranks 125th among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate FabVogueDress.us?

“The Worst”

Mary G.
3/12/16

Formally fabvoguedress.com which is now under investigation. I ordered a dress that they said was made to custom fit. The fit is awful, the dress barely resembles what was pictured and the sequins fall off at the slightest movement. I have attempted to return it but I keep getting ridiculous responses. I was told they would give me $10 credit, and $15 credit, 50% off refund, told to sell the dress, go to a seamstress and on and on. When I ask for a guarantee of the refund, I only get asked to confirm I accept their offer. When I ask for an address I get asked to confirm their offer. They also sent me an invoice $60 less then what I paid for the dress, stating that was to save money through customs. I have saved all correspondence with them in email. I would love to find a way to stop this company and all the others they have out there on the web (more than one) from even being allowed to show up on any search engine. This should not be legal.

maryg135
March 12th, 2016

Formally fabvoguedress.com which is now under investigation.

cindye19
September 8th, 2016

If you order a knock off dress from this company, and it is not perfect, just give up trying to get it returned or your money back. First, it is difficult to even find a person to talk to without constant research and hounding them. They will not give you a phone number, they will not give you person to speak to, they will not give you a Return Address. They are in China and will not take the dress back and try politely to discourage you from shipping telling you to iron it, and get it altered yourself, and international shipping is expensive and takes long time and on and on. You will get nowhere, The dress was beautiful that I ordered and I have to say quality fabric, but it was supposed to be a size 8 and it fit my daughter who is a size 0. It had poor sewing quality in the bust area, which was crooked and material gapped into the stiches and I sent pictures and complained and demanded an address to return the dress and after fighting and fighting I got a $50 refund. I paid $187. I would have been sick about it, but it fit my daughter who also needed a dress and we took it to get the messed up lace part in the bust removed and it turned out OK. But I would suggest never working with this company. Very poor and tricky customer service. They do not honor the policy they publish on their site and it will take 50 emails to get one response and the response will not be in your favor. The customer does not come first or doesn't even count. You got your dress, you are stuck with it no matter how it looks or fits.

Questions? Get answers from the FabVogueDress.us staff and other customers.

Buy 2015 prom dresses, evening dresses, mother of the bride dresses, bridemaid dresses and wedding dresses at fabvoguedress.com at cheap prices!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FabVogueDress.us?

Have a question about FabVogueDress.us?