Review of Fabletics.de

Fabletics.de reviews

Tel: 030 5683901

jurgitav
3/1/19
It is not possible to cancel, or they would cancel, but no money back. I asked many times and answer very simple: You could cancel, but you will not get any credits back. And every time you need to go to the website to cancel for a month???? I regret to start this this membership and this company! Very disappointed!
Response from Ivy T., Fabletics.de Representative
Hello Jurgita,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Best,
Ivy
tl124
9/27/17
I purchased two pieces of clothing on Fabletics in June 2017 and only until yesterday (Sept 2017) I realised that I am a honourable VIP member of the company and that my credit card had been charged 3 times already the 49.95EURO monthly membership! Surprised! Well, I could only blame myself for not reading the detailed "membership" policy and was too greedy to get their first discounts for "VIPs". In my opinion not the most honourable way to do business, at least not in Germany. I am not sure whether this is legal in this part of the world. I called the centre and the gentlemen had a lot of patience to answer and explain my questions and enquiry but he could not explain why I could not get all the refund and leave as requested (he could only refund to VIPs!). I feel a bit ashamed for Ms. Hudson for having to do business this way.

Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics.de staff and other customers.

Fabletics.de?