Fabletics.de

Fabletics.de has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Fabletics.de also ranks 43rd among Subscription Shopping sites.

How would you rate Fabletics.de?

“It is not possible to cancel VIP membership, or they would cancel, but no money back”

Jurgita V.
3/1/19

It is not possible to cancel, or they would cancel, but no money back. I asked many times and answer very simple: You could cancel, but you will not get any credits back. And every time you need to go to the website to cancel for a month???? I regret to start this this membership and this company! Very disappointed!

jurgitav
March 1st, 2019
ivyt14
Ivy T.
Hello Jurgita,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always welcome feedback; it helps us know where to improve! In the meantime, we’d like to help resolve any problems/concerns you had. A representative from our Member Services Team will email you shortly to help you out.

Best,
Ivy
tl124
September 27th, 2017
I purchased two pieces of clothing on Fabletics in June 2017 and only until yesterday (Sept 2017) I realised that I am a honourable VIP member of the company and that my credit card had been charged 3 times already the 49.95EURO monthly membership! Surprised! Well, I could only blame myself for not reading the detailed "membership" policy and was too greedy to get their first discounts for "VIPs". In my opinion not the most honourable way to do business, at least not in Germany. I am not sure whether this is legal in this part of the world. I called the centre and the gentlemen had a lot of patience to answer and explain my questions and enquiry but he could not explain why I could not get all the refund and leave as requested (he could only refund to VIPs!). I feel a bit ashamed for Ms. Hudson for having to do business this way.

Questions? Get answers from the Fabletics.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fabletics.de?

Have a question about Fabletics.de?