This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

FabianCalvo.me

FabianCalvo.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. FabianCalvo.me ranks 217th among Work At Home sites.

How would you rate FabianCalvo.me?

“Stay away from Fabian Calvo”

Sam A.
1/2/19

Fabian Calvo and these are facts, is a documented slum lord while in real estate, a herion addict has robbed multiple people for over 50k. This is all documented. The worst part is I feel bad for his kids, who's father is a herion addict CON -ARTIST!

sama271
January 2nd, 2019

johnd951
February 1st, 2018

Fabia Calvo is a habitual liar, a herion addict, he is always running fraud and schemes. He has been arrested, and will be again I promise. STAY AWAY

petern24
June 9th, 2015

I can confirm Robert's review because I too had purchased the program and enrolled in the "Private Deals Club" which turned out to be a poorly executed, over-hyped scheme - bordering on a scam. There was little to no advantage to purchasing properties with the group, brokerage fees were added at the last minute for an accepted property bid that basically ate up what little profit could be made. Not worth the effort and anxiety I went through for the one property I did manage to buy. It took over three months for title to transfer! I was concerned because my money was on the line; when I lost patience and demanded resolution Fabian finally responded saying I should "resign" from the club.

Once I realised what a poorly constructed program it was, I asked for a refund which was never addressed (I had just paid $1,200 for a 6 month extension the previous month.) There are many better options to learn about real estate investing and how to uncover good deals. Fabian and his group are not honorable business people. I'm sorry and angry I ever got involved.

roba18
March 1st, 2015

Hello,

I am writing about Fabian Calvos Resourceful Real estate Academy. The program is far less then he claims it to be. I was in the Deals club which is suppose to have great deals on off market property. Its more like N0-Deals club. You can find better deals just checking Zillow. The content is weak and very repetitive. He has a few chapters but most talks about the same stuff.

I was very unhappy with the program and spoke to Fabian on skype. He told me if I was unhappy he would refund my money and also not take the 300.00 monthly fee for Feb. Well Feb came and he took the monthly fee and has never returned any of my emails. I am not the only one. There are others in the program that have asked for refunds but they too have not gotten any response.

Stay far away from Fabain Calvo, Richard Matthews and Julian Lejade. They are all partners and have no conscience. They are liars, cheats and con men.

Ask me any questions you have. Please post if you have a similar story with this crook.

Thanks
Robert Andrighetti

As far as I know you cant. Unless you get a lawyer or know where he lives and try that. I tried but they don't return any messages or calls

By rob a.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the FabianCalvo.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FabianCalvo.me?

Have a question about FabianCalvo.me?