Review of Ezphotoscan

1 star

jamesc578
james c.
3/14/18

I am old school scrapbook maker. When I found out my heritage scrapbooks could be digitized I was thrilled. Working with this company was fun and rewarding. My scrapbooks never looked better. Thanks!

kevinr113
Kevin R.
3/3/18

Very pleased with the scanner rental. The instructions provided were easy to follow and clearly written. The scanner performed as promised and produced nice clear images at amazing speed. Everything needed to scan was provided.

mda51
MD A.
1/6/18

We were extremely impressed with the product and the service! We rented a scanner to do thousands of pictures from the family estate. It not only did a quality job it was extremely fast. Everything was included and instructions were easy to understand. Uploading to our own equipment took longer than we were expecting so be warned - start that early. Other than that I can't think of anything I would change. We had some questions and customer service was amazing! They went far above and beyond what we were expecting. We highly recommend EZphotoscan.

kaya41
Kay A.
1/2/18

I would highly recommend E-Z Photo Scan's services. I had an old news article printed in 1968 that was worn, brittle and quite delicate, and I needed to have it scanned so I could publish the article and images. I came to E-Z Photo Scan because they advertise that they are trained by the National Archives to handle such delicate historical items with professional care. I fully expected to pay a LOT for all they were doing because this was no ordinary scanning job. In short, they went above and beyond what I expected and I paid MUCH, MUCH less than what I expected to pay. I would not hesitate to utilize E-Z Photo Scan services again!

timg117
Tim G.
12/30/17

EZ Photo scan Has always been responsive and helpful. I have had products from them for over 4 years and they have always helped w/o hesitation

scanningm
Scanning M.
12/16/17

EZPhoto Goes 'Above & beyond" any-other company. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to buy a scanner. If I need any help there all ways there to help me with my scanner.

gracem127
Grace M.
12/8/17

If I could give more than five stars, I would. Rick Lippert is beyond helpful. He takes the time to be sure you understand the solution to an issue, and shares his extensive wealth of knowledge. I know that if I have a question, I can always call EZ Photo Scan and they will help me immediately, or get back to me with a solution in a timely manner. As a new business owner, it's great to have a trusted resource who stands behind their product and wants to make sure you are happy. I wish all companies cared about their customers as much as EZ Photo Scan does!

greatm
Great m.
12/8/17

Above and beyond support from Rick helping me install Picture Saver software. My PC had some conflicting files and were difficult to diagnose. Rick patiently took a lot of his personal time to get me up and running, and even helped me configure my application to the 2 jobs I am likely to need in the short term.

I am excited to begin scanning photo albums and documents, using metadata.

I am happy with this machine, and more than happy that if I get stuck, I have many resources to consult for the answer.

Thank you Rick!!!
Maureen Gharrity

lizl62
Liz L.
12/2/17

Our picture software for or PS80 was not working properly. In our effort to fix it we managed to re-install the software which deleted all our scanned images to date as well as several jobs in process and completed ones. It also deleted all our photos that we put into Mylio. The utter frustration cannot be fully described.
On top of it all we were in the middle of finalizing the details of a digital paper organizing bid which had a hard deadline to produce a prototype of the end result.
We contacted Richard and Troy at E-Z Photo scan for support and guidance. They came to our rescue within a day and provided us with the support and tools we needed to get back on track. They provided us with rental equipment and shipped it to us promptly. And the support just continued. They worked with us to create a custom pdf file shell and template and developed for us a custom file structure for this particular job. Troy then provided us training and attention beyond belief, helping us to quickly come up to speed on the new software and scanner with various phone calls, computer to computer training, texts, emails and shared his expertise hand holding us all the way. This occurred at all hours of the day and night. We were able to get our prototype and bid in on time and successfully completed a very large job.
We are most grateful for this exceptional support and could not have secured this client without it. It was amazing how quickly they grasped the goal of our job and responded with a solution that more than met our clients' expectations. The level of their support and technical advice is unmatched in today's business world.

guya18
Guy A.
11/19/17

They were fantastic. They answered my dumb questions (I didn't read the website very thoroughly before asking) in a completely professional and non-judgemental manner. After my purchase they were proactive, contacting me when they were concerned that something might not have been clear about how to use software that was part of my order.

eileene19
Eileen E.
11/13/17

The folks at EZ PhotoScan have helped me out of one that more jam when I've had a technical issue in the middle of a job. They offer amazingt tech support, always friendly and never too busy to help.

amandas349
Amanda S.
11/13/17

I had spontaneous contact online when I had initial questions about the scan process. This was consistent thru the process as I was notified of my order
arrival to the Florida site. Very excited that my order was done immediately and NOT shipped to another location for scanning!
When completed, I could view each photo as well as the back side hand written notes which I appreciate to identify the location or persons. The order in which I filed the array of photos was intact!
A Dropbox folder was created so I could immediately view the photo results as I awaited the DVD/USB arrival.
Would and should use this service again! This is a great and easy way to share family history.

georgej59
George J.
11/8/17

Rick handled everything in a very professional manor and was every easy to work with. I could not be more pleased. He explained in detail what I need to do to get my PS-80 re-calibrated and walked me through the steps.

nicklausw
Nicklaus W.
11/8/17

Rick went above and beyond by helping me in so many ways: analyzing my scanning issues with a test scan and then spending time with me on the phone to walk me through the deep cleaning process. I've added years of life to my scanner because of his help! You are a gem!

arrowc
Arrow C.
11/6/17

They are super helpful at EZPhotoscan. If there is a problem they corrected it promptly and they are available to talk when ever needed. Its a great Company do do business with.

kellyb340
Kelly B.
10/29/17

EZ Photoscan has the best customer service ever! I have received phone assistance during every stage of the process from the selection of the perfect scanner, setting it up, learning how to use the scanner and software and when I had even more questions

sharonw195
Sharon W.
10/25/17

Rick and David at E-Z Photo Scan provide top-notch customer support. They are patient, friendly and knowledgeable. No matter what issue you have with a Kodak scanner you purchased, they will help you fix the problem right away or keep working on it until it's resolved. Customer service to them really means serving the customer! I'm always amazed at how much they know about photos, scanning and preservation. And they are always happy to share their knowledge, as well as lessons learned, so others can benefit. Glad I found them to get my scanner from.

lindad274
Linda D.
10/24/17

The EZ Photo Scan team is amazing. I was having an issue with my scanner and Rick and his team of professionals helped me with the utmost of top notch customer services!!! He is easy to talk with, handles all my concerns with ease and grace and fixed the problem I was having.
Rick and his team always go above and beyond when helping their customers, whether it is a technical issue or a purchase. They go out of their way to make sure all your questions are answered and make sure that you are taken care of in a professional, yet friendly way.
I would not hesitate for a second to refer EZ Photo Scan to any of my associates.
Thank you Rick for the excellent service today on my call.

zekea3
Zeke A.
10/18/17

Rick and David have been very helpful and patient in assisting me in installing my new scanner. They have gone above and beyond in their efforts to make sure I'm successful in using my scanner! The Kodak photo scanner is one of the most useful and powerful tech tools I've ever used! They make it easy to use! Thanks guys!

ellingtonh
Ellington H.
7/18/17

I have been using an older version of the Kodak Photo Scanner for years. The machine was more expensive than the machines' are today so when mine started giving me photos with poor quality, lines and discoloration, I was horrified. I was pretty sure my machine was no longer being serviced as most computer equipment is quickly outdated as new technology surfaces. I found EZ Photo Scan on the web and began conversing with David who helped me consider my options. He went to bat for me over many weeks. With joy and amazement I am now using a refurbished Kodak Photo Scanner and will be able to complete my family history project. My darling father died a year ago. He was a photographer himself so had many photos of his children (me and my sisters) through the years. We have been doing genealogy, telling the story of our family in Photos. Because of David's persistence and living by the motto of Kodak which is that they really do care about their customers, I am able to be up and running again. I cannot keep my gratitude to myself. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Allyn Thompson, Tucson Arizona , always and forever more a loyal customer.

michellec321
Michelle C.
7/1/17

EZPhotoscan is simply the best. Their customer products and customer service are second to none. I recently called the support line in the evening and the owner of the company helped me resolve the issue I was experiencing. He stayed on the line with me and walked me through all the steps to ensure speedy resolution (despite being after hours). I cannot thank EZPhotoscan enough for the incredible scanning system and amazing support. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase or rent a scanning system.

pata54
Pat A.
6/29/17

Photo scanner. Never ordered or got it.
Tried and talked with several people, then one called and said I'll get back with you. Well that didn't happen. Thought Kodak would be the best, but it's not from my experience..no follow up, so I gave up and went to another company, my scanner was delivered in 72 hours.

stacyc72
Stacy C.

Best Customer Service
The folks at EZ Photo Scan excel in customer service! Guiding their business by doing the right thing, even when profit isn't to be had, Rick and his team truly care about their clients' records and preserving the legacy held in photos and documents.

jamis11
Jami S.
6/29/17

Chris was amazingly patient and helpful
Totally overwhelmed by installation and Chris was very patient and walked me through it. Thank you!!! Still have issues with the Flatbed but know I can call.

tima92
Tim A.
6/29/17

Great service and support!
Pre-sale questions were thoroughly addressed and post sale support was awesome! I was very impressed with their knowledge of the software and hardware, their patience and responsiveness in walking me through the process, and their overall professionalism.

Questions? Get answers from the Ezphotoscan staff and other customers.

Ezphotoscan?