Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore

Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore

www.ezbuy.sg

Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore?

“Amazing service.”

M J.
9/5/19

It keeps me wondering to whether I'll receive the ordered item because my new contact number was only updated and displayed on my account page but not on their delivery page. Fortunately I managed to contact their hot-line services and was guided by the staff clearly. Finally received the ordered item punctually. Thank you so much EZ Buy s.g for the great service.

“Better stay away from this company”

alex t.
11/14/19

We signed for the prime service, within our prime account period they constantly make mistake and not keen in solving customer problem. 1. item is totally not returnable, they will try to give solve the problem by offer you some compensation. 2. miss out our parcel and it take whole week to find it in their warehouse, after that they still using slow shipping for resent.

alext318
November 14th, 2019

maea18
February 1st, 2020
NEVER buy from ezbuy, everything it has to offer is below standards. What an embarrassing site, I feel bad for the people who own it. Two weeks after ordering and the seller still hasn't dispatched my items. I spoke to the help centre (barely helped me by the way, not to mention rude) to request a cancel because I decided to just go for another platform, and I still have to wait for the sellers to cancel?? Not to mention that the money is not even credited to my card but in my "wallet" on ezbuy, I still have to go through the hassle of withdrawing it. Unbelievable. The date range of arrival indicated on your shipment is apparently "for customer's reference" and they stated that it may not reach within that time frame. So why even put an arrival range if you're not going to live up to it? TERRIBLE terrible service, just overall an atrocious shopping experience. So disgusted, it does not even deserve 1 star to be frank.
angelinac35
December 8th, 2019
Delivery took several weeks because of one product that was out of stock. After they finally cancelled it was complicated getting my refund.
suzannes317
September 28th, 2019
Payment made, then emailed to say out of stock. Refund requires me to log into account and fill in some stupid form, provide bank details and wait 7 days for result.
bryannao
June 22nd, 2019
I placed an order with Ezbuy and made the payment. After that, they asked me for extra shipping fees. I cancelled the order, because it is ridiculous! How could any vendor simply ask for extra payment after full payment transaction is done? That is horrendous! I wrote to the customer service, to feedback on this and the fact that they forfeited the voucher I used in the transaction. Since The order was cancelled due to the unreasonable conduct of the vendor, this voucher should be be deemed as "used". The customer service officer from Shanghai, FIONA, obviously used their standard reply template in all her emails to me, without addressing my concerns. That is very poor service provided. If she is not looking from the view of the customers, she should not be in this position at all. Ezbuy is absolutely not recommended! This is my first order with Ezbuy, and will definitely be my last. First, I got conned into making payment for the price they showed for the items. Second, they asked for more money. If they miscalculated the shipping fees, they should bear the costs, not push it to the consumers. Third, I am disgusted with the customer service provided. Fancy using same template for every email?? And since it is the vendor's fault for the cancellation of the order, they should refund me the voucher! Having said that, it shows that they don't want my purchase at all. So I need to say more about this online shopping platform?
ariannao4
July 30th, 2019
I had made purchase on Ezbuy, and the item came totally different from the pictures and description. I posted comment on their facebook page and sent them email. Nothing was done. Only standard replies. No solution. Very poor service.
mangoj
September 5th, 2019
Thank you so much EZ Buy s.g for the great service.

Questions? Get answers from the Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore?

Have a question about Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore?