Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore

Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore

Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore has a consumer rating of 1.36 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore also ranks 33rd among Shopping Cart sites. The most common issues with Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 11.1%
How would you rate Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore?

“Amazing service.”

M J.
9/5/19

It keeps me wondering to whether I'll receive the ordered item because my new contact number was only updated and displayed on my account page but not on their delivery page. Fortunately I managed to contact their hot-line services and was guided by the staff clearly. Finally received the ordered item punctually. Thank you so much EZ Buy s.g for the great service.

“BAD REPACKING THEN IRRESPONSIBLE AFTER SALES”

Joshua H.
4/23/20

VERY VERY UNETHICAL, IRRESPONSIBLE, UNPROFESSIONAL! Firstly, item arrived with bottle badly dented. Secondly, due to warehouse repacking did not use any protection materials at all- no bubblewrap, no styrofoam, no EPE foam, no crushed newspaper, nothing. Thirdly, as a result, severely damaged. Fourthly, after sales service is outrageous, saying since the taobao seller said it is still useable. See photo of email reply. Still useable??? Very pliant with taobao sellers instead of safeguarding us, the customers, who pay and engage service as agent. Let the facts and evidences speak for themselves.

joshuah309
April 23rd, 2020
mangoj
September 5th, 2019
Thank you so much EZ Buy s.g for the great service.
japk
June 6th, 2020
A company that totally disregards and value trust and honesty when dealing with consumers, especially during the pandemic situation everyone understands slight delay but no consumers can understand missing unknown facts about the whereabouts of what you paid for. Paid for an expensive Air Shipping service when it did not arrive passing 2 days called upon ezbuy to check, was told flight delay, will arrive 2days later, 2 days later using the "live chat" platform to check for status again says will delay another 3-4days. When ask actually when is the forecasted ETA, we paid for air services end up it's not even arriving when sea Shipment already arrive if were to go by that channel, constant delay and dragging very obvious they must have misplaced the parcel and buying time now. Such irresponsibility displayed do you really think they want business?
alext318
November 14th, 2019
We signed for the prime service, within our prime account period they constantly make mistake and not keen in solving customer problem.

1. item is totally not returnable, they will try to give solve the problem by offer you some compensation.
2. miss out our parcel and it take whole week to find it in their warehouse, after that they still using slow shipping for resent.
maea18
February 1st, 2020
NEVER buy from ezbuy, everything it has to offer is below standards. What an embarrassing site, I feel bad for the people who own it. Two weeks after ordering and the seller still hasn't dispatched my items. I spoke to the help centre (barely helped me by the way, not to mention rude) to request a cancel because I decided to just go for another platform, and I still have to wait for the sellers to cancel?? Not to mention that the money is not even credited to my card but in my "wallet" on ezbuy, I still have to go through the hassle of withdrawing it. Unbelievable. The date range of arrival indicated on your shipment is apparently "for customer's reference" and they stated that it may not reach within that time frame. So why even put an arrival range if you're not going to live up to it? TERRIBLE terrible service, just overall an atrocious shopping experience. So disgusted, it does not even deserve 1 star to be frank.
angelinac35
December 8th, 2019
Delivery took several weeks because of one product that was out of stock. After they finally cancelled it was complicated getting my refund.
suzannes317
September 28th, 2019
Payment made, then emailed to say out of stock. Refund requires me to log into account and fill in some stupid form, provide bank details and wait 7 days for result.
vicolel
July 20th, 2020
I have been using ezbuy for 5 years, they service used to be very good until they have lost my parcel shipping from USA due to driver's negligent. I supposed to pick up my parcel dated on 7 July at 15:15 at a HDB block near my house. The driver came late around 15:20 and said that he need us to wait for him another 15 mins and then he drove the truck away. About 30 persons in the queue to pick up our online shopping parcel with surgical mask on under the hot sun. Due to Covid, most of us are WFH at this period, we have waited for 30 mins still have not see the driver. I forced to join my conference call from the queue outside the HDB block. Around 16:00 the driver return and he told us that he has lost all parcels because he did not close the truck door. All the parcels has dropped out from the truck when he was driving. He tried to drive back to the route and hope can locate the parcels but no luck.

The stuffs I have purchased from Under Armour cost US$144. I called ezbuy SG hotline, the customer service asked me to send all my receipt to their customer service email address and claim the damaged. I have spent about an hour to get all the relevant AWB detail, receipt etc and drafted the email. Their customer service reply they will try to locate my parcel which told more than a week, then she replied and told me ezbuy will compensate me SG$100 for the parcel lost. The lost of parcel is due to poor training or bad delivery service from ezbuy and they waited my waiting time, calling time etc, at the end only want to compensate me SG$100, half less than what I have paid for the parcel.

I called their SG CS hotline again, they said will ask their manager to call me back, it was last Thursdays 16/July, until today 21/July I still have not receive call from anyone from ezbuy.

I used to like their service and been recommended it to many friends, now I am very disappointed the way they are handling the lost parcel.
bryannao
June 22nd, 2019
I placed an order with Ezbuy and made the payment. After that, they asked me for extra shipping fees. I cancelled the order, because it is ridiculous! How could any vendor simply ask for extra payment after full payment transaction is done? That is horrendous! I wrote to the customer service, to feedback on this and the fact that they forfeited the voucher I used in the transaction. Since The order was cancelled due to the unreasonable conduct of the vendor, this voucher should be be deemed as "used". The customer service officer from Shanghai, FIONA, obviously used their standard reply template in all her emails to me, without addressing my concerns. That is very poor service provided. If she is not looking from the view of the customers, she should not be in this position at all. Ezbuy is absolutely not recommended! This is my first order with Ezbuy, and will definitely be my last. First, I got conned into making payment for the price they showed for the items. Second, they asked for more money. If they miscalculated the shipping fees, they should bear the costs, not push it to the consumers. Third, I am disgusted with the customer service provided. Fancy using same template for every email?? And since it is the vendor's fault for the cancellation of the order, they should refund me the voucher! Having said that, it shows that they don't want my purchase at all. So I need to say more about this online shopping platform?
seanc394
July 15th, 2020
this item was supposed to be sold for about S$200 elsewhere and was advertised even until now for only S$99, so I quickly registered my account and started my buying process and normal delivery was about $25, but If I buy the $99 yearly membership, my delivery charges dropped to S$2.99, Obviously I pay S$99 + S$99!
A few days was sent an Urgent email from Ezbuy that the item was S$230+ and I need to top up another S$130+, of course I cancel my order cause am able to buy elsewhere for lesser amount!
There you have it, I am stuck with a S$99 yearly Membership! (Scam)
Until to date, it has been months I have yet to receive my refund of $99 back into my credit card after sending in a request to withdraw from my Ezbuy Wallet!
ariannao4
July 30th, 2019
I had made purchase on Ezbuy, and the item came totally different from the pictures and description. I posted comment on their facebook page and sent them email. Nothing was done. Only standard replies. No solution. Very poor service.

Questions? Get answers from the Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore?

Have a question about Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore?