Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore reviews

Suggest Category

angelinac35
12/8/19
Delivery took several weeks because of one product that was out of stock. After they finally cancelled it was complicated getting my refund.
alext318
11/14/19
We signed for the prime service, within our prime account period they constantly make mistake and not keen in solving customer problem.

1. item is totally not returnable, they will try to give solve the problem by offer you some compensation.
2. miss out our parcel and it take whole week to find it in their warehouse, after that they still using slow shipping for resent.
suzannes317
9/28/19
Payment made, then emailed to say out of stock. Refund requires me to log into account and fill in some stupid form, provide bank details and wait 7 days for result.
mangoj
9/5/19
It keeps me wondering to whether I'll receive the ordered item because my new contact number was only updated and displayed on my account page but not on their delivery page.
Fortunately I managed to contact their hot-line services and was guided by the staff clearly. Finally received the ordered item punctually.
Thank you so much EZ Buy s.g for the great service.
ariannao4
7/30/19
I had made purchase on Ezbuy, and the item came totally different from the pictures and description. I posted comment on their facebook page and sent them email. Nothing was done. Only standard replies. No solution. Very poor service.
bryannao
6/22/19
I placed an order with Ezbuy and made the payment. After that, they asked me for extra shipping fees. I cancelled the order, because it is ridiculous! How could any vendor simply ask for extra payment after full payment transaction is done? That is horrendous! I wrote to the customer service, to feedback on this and the fact that they forfeited the voucher I used in the transaction. Since The order was cancelled due to the unreasonable conduct of the vendor, this voucher should be be deemed as "used". The customer service officer from Shanghai, FIONA, obviously used their standard reply template in all her emails to me, without addressing my concerns. That is very poor service provided. If she is not looking from the view of the customers, she should not be in this position at all. Ezbuy is absolutely not recommended! This is my first order with Ezbuy, and will definitely be my last. First, I got conned into making payment for the price they showed for the items. Second, they asked for more money. If they miscalculated the shipping fees, they should bear the costs, not push it to the consumers. Third, I am disgusted with the customer service provided. Fancy using same template for every email?? And since it is the vendor's fault for the cancellation of the order, they should refund me the voucher! Having said that, it shows that they don't want my purchase at all. So I need to say more about this online shopping platform?

Questions? Get answers from the Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore

Ezbuy Online Shopping Singapore?