Express VPN

Express VPN has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Express VPN also ranks 23rd among Vpn sites.

How would you rate Express VPN?

“I have been using ExpressVPN for several months...”

Aidan R.
5/23/13

I have been using ExpressVPN for several months now, and I have never had any problems with connectivity or speed. I am very pleased with the level of security provided, having been a victim of hacking and no other provider could prevent it until ExpressVPN. I also love the access and easy app.

dannye49
January 29th, 2020
Good VPN, but not the cheapest one. I'm using Express VPN for the last two years. Good stable connection. But I would like the list of available countries be wider.
aidanr10
May 23rd, 2013
lawrencep9
November 24th, 2013
ExpressVPN is an excellent VPN provider that I have come to know better over the past 7 months. They provide private and secure services for better identity and fraud protection. I have used them to secure my online activities so I don't get tracked and hacked. As a victim of online identity fraud and theft, I can say that I not only feel safer with ExpressVPN but have not experienced any threats since I started using them.
The website is very informative and the live and email support are both very easy to use and accurately helpful. They are not as active as other providers on their blog, but I like this because I can see only relevant updates and not all the advertising that other provider's posts look like to me. And ExpressVPN is always doing significant changes. Most recently, they have added a server in Australia, which is not offered by most VPN providers. And their apps are kept updated to function well on any device. I have tested it on Android, iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux. All are so easy to install and use.

Questions? Get answers from the Express VPN staff and other customers.

Top rated VPN for 2018. Unblock websites & protect all your devices. 24/7 support. VPN for Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, routers & more. Try 30 days risk-free.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Express VPN?

Have a question about Express VPN?