Review of ExpertHelp

Tel: 718 234 1503
experts@experthelp.com

cheriel4
1/18/18

I tried to set up 5 new accounts. They totally got rid of me. ExpertHelp talked with me and found out that Facebook totally got rid of me. Expert help was totally honest with me that nothing could be done. They Also refunded me the money which was promised that they would do.
Cherie

chanceb8
8/13/15

I got Experthelp to find a problem with my F 150, after exchanging info and answering questions the so called expert said I should take my truck to a Ford Dealer to find my problem, and the tell him what the dealer said and did. Total worthless answer.

nikkim9
1/6/15

I was having issues with my computer. In desperation I found this site on a search engine. They offer 100% guarantee so I crossed my fingers and went with it. I got immediate service and within the hour my computer was back to working order. They offer a year membership but for me I'll just pay when I need their help! I would recommend this service if you asked me. I had no issues with billing as one person indicated.

treesam
8/28/14

Yes, I am using the applecare mail on the iphone and ipad. I use the same application and experthelp.com is really helps for downloading and easy to convereted one to another.Since last weekend the iPhone and iPad will no longer send or receive email and keep asking for the because I am pretty sure that this unscruplous pseudo-company will attempt to charge ..I love/hate the internet so much.. So its very helpful for the experthelp.com.

melindal1
4/27/14

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I called AppleCare to get some help on a download that I accidentally did and they were closed, and I got hijacked by this site called ExpertHelp.com! (obviously, I am going to report them to AppleCare tomorrow morning) and it said "7 day free trial" but then on the next window it asked me for my credit card info. So, I thought, no big, I will give them it because I only intend to use them once. But!! The "person" helping me was named "ROFLMAO Lee" and I got terrible, generic answers to my question... and then I called my Amex card, and, LO!... they charge my card for $1.00 and set me up on a monthly payment plan for $7.99 a week! Long story short... AMEX will dispute the charge as fraudulent and will not let them charge you any further. Call me brain-dead or whatever you want... but I am currently a student studying my butt off with really 0 time to do much else. So... don't fall for their scam. I am SO HAPPY that AMEX has already disputed the $1.00 charge and that they will not allow any further charges... because I am pretty sure that this unscruplous pseudo-company will attempt to charge me $7.99 next week. GAWD... I love/hate the internet so much. I feel I am pretty savvy, but I do get sucked in sometimes. Anyway... YAY for AMEX, Boo on expert help.com.

Questions? Get answers from the ExpertHelp staff and other customers.

ExpertHelp?