Exitinternational.net

Exitinternational.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Exitinternational.net?

“They commit fraud against many members”

Joseph B.
10/16/19

I purchased a subscription to the online Peaceful Pill Handbook for 24 months. I had access for 11 months and then could not log in. Sent an email to Exit International. They replied "Your subscription has been cancelled because, as you no doubt are aware, you have breached Exit's user agreement. This is the final correspondence you shall receive from Exit. Regards, Exit". I did nothing but access the online handbook and read it. They will not tell me what I allegedly did. I know I did nothing wrong. I paid for a service and now they refuse to provide the service. I have been told by a handful of others the same thing happened to them. It seems Exit International is cancelling subscriptions to get the customer to purchase it again. They are committing fraud.

josephb150
October 16th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Exitinternational.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Exitinternational.net?

Have a question about Exitinternational.net?