ExcellenceJanitorialServices.net reviews

excellencedworthy@sbcglobal.net

1 star

sheilaa22
8/11/16

Hey everyone at first I was thinking maybe this guy might not get all the stains from the kids dropping and spilling things on the floor well I was in for a surprise he did a really awesome job ....I mean this guy got the job done and all of the stains were out of the carpet. if anyone wants the carpet cleaned and at a banging price believe the is the man. Excellence Janitorial service is the number one choice for me and it should be for u as well.:)

melissad59
8/11/16

Well deserved 5 star rating! I've never had my carpets cleaned better. Daryl is a great guy and very professional. He was able to remove many old stains I never thought would come out! I am a repeat customer and will always use him. I highly recommend him to everyone.

claudem27
6/9/16

Excellence janitorial were amazing.They were quick, professional and did awesome job. They even did my apartment on the fly and for amazing price. Thanks Excellence for a job well done. Will be calling u guys back soon....

ryant50
6/9/16

They did a amazing job. Very professional, I called them up last minute to shampoo my carpets in my apartment. They came 2 days later and gave me a good quote on the day of.. Definitely will be using these guys again!.

summers20
5/28/16

Called the day before and he was able to schedule me in the next day. Awesome! When he arrived to my house we discovered my house was too far away from his van so the length of the hose was too short for him to clean my house so he went and BOUGHT EXTRA tubing which was very nice. Next he had to put his van in my detached garage and he was so NICE to sweep all the spiders out and dust out.
Finally when it came to the carpet cleaning he spent nearly an hour and a half doing a meticulous job and not leaving until the carpet was dried to his standards. My carpet was white again! Darrel had excellent customer service and I will call him again for the next cleaning. Very happy with the results!!!!!

scottw96
5/28/16

Darrell did a great job for us. He was courteous and on time and our carpets look great. I highly recommend Excellence Janitorial.

Questions? Get answers from the ExcellenceJanitorialServices.net staff and other customers.

ExcellenceJanitorialServices.net?