Review of Bgreen

Tel: 844-249-2070
info@bgreenservice.com

marcelos17
1/2/19

I have an old Spanish style house in the Berkeley that is particularly difficult to manage rodents with the tile roof, but BGreen has been diligent about continuing to help as need when I had any problems. Their staff is friendly and thorough, and the 2 years warranty on their work is well worth the $ .Highly recommend using this company for your rodent issues.

andym208
12/14/18

This company is great! I called because my house was way to hot in the summer and my feet would freeze in the winter. My free estimate was done by Dan. He called with his arrival time and was very polite and professional during his visit. I was impressed with the services provided like clean up, rodent proofing and sanitation, and the R value that they offered. My appointment was scheduled for a few days later on the spot. The work crew was just as professional and thorough. They worked till they were done on a very hot day and all the employees are very happy friendly people. I would recommend them to anyone. Also they have a 3 years warranty on the rodent proofing and was told to call if I hear anything. GREAT WORK! Very affordable! Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the Bgreen staff and other customers.

Bgreen?