SweepersAustralia.com.au reviews

info@SweepersAustralia.com.au

1 star

connorb11
8/11/16

I spend some time researching Industrial Sweeper & Industrial Scrubber on online stores and other website, suddenly found Sweepers Australia Pty. Ltd website. Read All Reviews on Other Website too, then I will decide to buy an Industrial Sweeper & Industrial Scrubber form Sweeper Australia. They provide me a #1 Best Service of All time with Guaranty card, Original Bill, warranty card too.

anthonyg76
5/4/16

This thing is wonderful - cleans up approximately the shop with no hassles! No cord to worry about, no battery to charge - just sweep and go. Just push it around and it sweeps up everything! Best thing I ever buy! Highly Recommend.

Tip for consumers: Highly Recommended cause Good Quality & Eco Friendly Sweepers (sweepersaustralia.com.au) Thank You

ethang9
11/19/15

I bought Industrial Scrubber for my company, and the workers, who are engaged in my office for cleaning the floors, were highly pleased. They told me that their effort to clean the ground is now reduced. I bought the machine almost one-year age, and till now, it is working flawlessly. I recommend this scrubber to all those, who need to wash the floor of a big building. Thanks to Sweepers Australia.

kaih15
4/8/15

Great Value Pressure Washer for domestic use, car's, caravan, drives, decking block paving, lots of accessories included. Only small downside, is the hose pipe connector is not compatible with any I use, hozelock etc. you need the normal hozelock tap connector.

andrewf41
4/1/15

Resemble this machine constructed with great quality..... I simply miss porch clear with this pressure washer.

wedgwoods
3/4/15

We are resplendently content with this floor scrubber. The principle issue is that we can't find wherever to buy substitution scouring pads, so we obtained a heap of square ones at Beginning's and will cut our own. Else it makes a nice representative, and our floors are fresh.

Questions? Get answers from the SweepersAustralia.com.au staff and other customers.

3 Photos for SweepersAustralia.com.au