Review of eVoice

6922 Hollywood Boulevard
Tel: 888-965-9779

esmep1
12/29/18

I signed up for a free trial because I wanted to see for myself what the experience would be like. I decided it wasn't worth my time, since Google Voice gives me what I need already. Thus, I decided to cancel. While going through with calling support and canceling, the customer support representative was clearly told to up-sell some discounts. The problem is that I'd already said 3 times that I wanted to cancel. I firmly said that I'd simply like to cancel, or else I'd become angry. I don't like being harsh, but it annoys me when I feel forced to accept something simply because it's discounted. Evoice, please make note of this. I know the CS reps are just doing their job, but you're making them out to be the bad guy. Shame on you. Allow your reps to accept a No. If we customers want to keep a service and we're happy, -- you'll know! I'm now never going to consider going back, because of what YOU, EVOICE, forces support to do. I'd never suggest this product to anyone. Talk about shady dealings.

alexs480
10/23/17

Product doesn't work, and once you sign up they did not let me cancel. I had to call my credi card company to dispute the charges. Save yourself the aggravation and stay away from evoice.com

alexs89
10/2/17

I started their free trial for a 2nd phone line. They took my credit card info, and the site would not allow me to create my account. In the end, it never worked, and they refused to cancel my service. I had to contact the credit card company to dispute the charge.
Stay away, horrible product that does not work, and scammers on top of it all that will take your money anyways.

bobv7
12/9/14

It is very easy to use and to have multiple phone numbers. The only problem is when you call back it is from your own cell phone and then your clients can see the actual number.

pauln45
4/16/14

Very easy to get my own business phone number and not use my own personal cell number. What I would like even more is having text forwarding.

Questions? Get answers from the eVoice staff and other customers.

eVoice?