Review of Euro Chance 100

London, LONDON W1B, GB
info@eurochance100.co.uk

markc92
7/21/14

my name is mark and i have just had a phone call from this company saying that i can win £10,000 or an iphone.
he then went on to say that i can win on the euro millions but all he wanted was my sort code and account number and that i would then receive a welcome pack in august.
the address he gave me was odd because the postcode doesn't quite match with london.
this is the address that i got from their website!
Postal Address
BN3 7Gs

Telephone: +44 (0) 844 880 2598
Fax +44 (0) 127 360 7361
E-mail: info@eurochance100.co.uk

since when is london in east sussex?
the guy spoke with an indian accent and called himself "Alan Kowlas"

jt25
5/14/12

Well, I just got a call from this company claiming that I won a great prize. The first problem was the fake caller id. Then they gave the address of Regent Street WIB 2HA, that's WHISKY, INDIGO, BRAVO ... hmmm UK post codes are usually start one letter and at least a number but not 3 letters (probably don't know this in Nigeria). But there isn't a company by that name listed at that address...

Then they got my name, my birthdate and my email wrong....At least they won't be able to contact me to pay for my prize....

maxd3
3/15/12

Hiya,,, My name is Max and I am from UK.

Today 11:38 am 15th March 2012 I had a strange phone call from Euro-Chance-100.UK.

Her name was "Sammy Brady" (Indian accent) Her contact number is 0844 880 2598.

YOU WON Mr. Max !!!!! Okay I said. What??? You are in the final of winning £10000 good old English money. Mmmmm sounds nice though :o)) But how is this possible I asked ? You did join our competition long time ago.... You remember ... Right ? Mmmmm... not really I said ?? Somehow she got all my details such as my: Sir name, my hotmail address, my home address and my phone number too !!!!! Okay,, After the introduction she would remind me that all phones call's from Euro Chance 100.UK will be recorded. Nice to know :o))

Well,,, slowly our conversation changed direction from my first jack-pot to another subject. Now I had the great opportunity to join another competition. A special UK lottery for special customers only where my chances to win a huge amount of money is very close to 100 %. What is your lucky number she asked ? Well,,,,, how many you want I asked her ? I need 5 lucky numbers between 1 and 50. Okay,,, I played along.. gave her 5 lucky numbers. Okay,,

Now the payment. We will draw out £44,00 every month in the next 3 month. You will get 200 chances every month with your special lucky number to win the big jackpot. Wow..... I said,,, really ??? Yes she said, and you can always call me directly if there is anything you don't understand. I'm here to help and guide you Mr. Max. We will of course call you every week and let you know your winning chances as well. Really I said !!! Yes,, she said. When it's most convenient for us to call you ? I said Saturday and I was burning for my next question:

Dear Sammy,,, Can I receive a confirmed mail with all instruction's, winning numbers, receipt for my payment and some guarantees that you only will draw out the £44.00 for the next 3 month ?

Sammy said: We will not contact you by mail. We will call you directly and you can of course see the £44.00 going out from your account every month. You will also receive a letter by post with your winning chances as well. You can always stop by calling my number directly or send a mail to info@eurochance100.co.uk
How is that Mr. Max ? You got your own personally advisor :o) So don't worry we will take care of everything. Hurray,,, Fine I said,,

Okay,, Mr. Max now I need your card details from your bank card.
First, What is the name of your bank ?

I HANG UP !!!!!!! AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME !!!!!!
BE AWARE IT'S A SCAM !!!

Best Regards,
Max

joelo
6/18/11

They suddenly called me on phone,i wonder how they got my phone number, they had to tell me i can win a lottery of millions of pounds, and if i'm ready to play and take part, and also with contribution of 44 pounds for 3 months ,to increase my chances of winning, i'm not sure about them yet, they want only my bank name and sort code for direct debit, Can i give them, are they real, anyone to advise me back on these people.

Everybody out there who knows about this people, they suddenly called me i can win a lottery of millions of pounds, they want me to contribute 44 pounds per month for 3month, they only want my sort code and bank name.is this a true website pls?

By joel O.

Questions? Get answers from the Euro Chance 100 staff and other customers.

Euro Chance 100?