National Lottery

National Lottery has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate National Lottery?

“Unhelpful, run-around”

mister p.
3/3/18

Just spent the better part of 90 minutes on three calls with these clowns. The first call the female representative could not get past forcing myself to answer a question which I could have supplied any answer I wanted and she would be non the wiser. When it became clear to her that I was not going to help her keep her job, she hung up. The second call I asked another female representative whether they have call logging feature because of the question I was asked on the first call. This one tried to make out that she had no idea what call logging is, only to go on and use call-logging to tell myself that I had called before and what the call was about. She them went on to pull a classic call centre trick, that is say just wait a moment, then after a certain amount of time has elapsed, come back to the phone put the phone down, because there is a rule that states that if a certain amount of time has passed with no sound then the hapless employee can put the phone down - no thats not using the call to keep her job - now is it? The third, I was to a superviser, who subsequently refused to answer questions about what had happened on the first two calls, who deflected, who made excuses about deflecting, then made an excuse for herself to put the phone down. And just as she was I told her to eff-off. And she and they deserve it. Needless to say but I have just sent them an email to close the account.

misterp
March 3rd, 2018

Needless to say but I have just sent them an email to close the account.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the National Lottery staff and other customers.

The official UK National Lottery website. Buy Lotto and EuroMillions tickets and check your results online. Play online Instant Win Games.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Lottery?

Have a question about National Lottery?