Ethiopianclothing.net

Ethiopianclothing.net has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Ethiopianclothing.net?

“Unreliable delivery”

EricaC C.
10/7/20

It's too bad because their website and communication service are reliable. When I sent them a message about my undelivered package, they answered all my questions and tried to help me as best they could. But I think they might have chosen an unreliable international shipper because Post Canada had confirmed with me that the package had never entered the country. I was able to trace the package to a third party shipper but then it seems to have disappeared. It's too bad because they have quality products(expensive as well!), but I would not risk loosing my money again.

ericar157
October 7th, 2020

I got fast response through their facebook account.

By EricaC C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Ethiopianclothing.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ethiopianclothing.net?

Have a question about Ethiopianclothing.net?