This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Eth-coin.org

Eth-coin.org

Eth-coin.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Eth-coin.org ranks 276th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Eth-coin.org?

“Wallet scam”

rodrigo r.
9/1/17

Friends, the same thing happened to me. I can not recover the eth from the wallet, fortunately it was little since I wanted to test how it worked. They no longer answer the mails. It is a rip off.

rodrigor14
September 1st, 2017

stefanop10
August 31st, 2017

WARNING, any Ethereum coins you deposit here will be stolen from you.
No responses from support tikets, telephone or emails.
The ETH show in your wallet, but you cannot transfer them. If you check your wallet on https://etherscan.io/ you will see that you have no money therec.

Questions? Get answers from the Eth-coin.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Eth-coin.org?

Have a question about Eth-coin.org?