NeuronEx

NeuronEx has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 31 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. NeuronEx ranks 18th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate NeuronEx?

“Excellent experience to exchange fiat/crypto”

Stepan F.
10/16/20

Excellent experience to exchange fiat/crypto. Very helpful solution in crypto trading for beginners and pros! The user interface is great. I like the opportunity to use so many payment methods!

stepanf3
October 16th, 2020

Hi Stepan,
Thanks. Your feedback is very important to us. Great you have a good experience with NeuronEx. We're here for clients' interests.

robertc3503
November 22nd, 2020

Great service. 100% fair transaction. Rewards and 0% are great ideas, hope to see more trader on Neuronex, keep it up!

Hi Robert,
Thanks for your feedback. We work for our clients to be satisfied and feel safe while making operations on NeuronEx. Neuron Wallet is coming. Be in touch!

stefanp57
February 18th, 2021

I can easily buy cryptos using a wide range of payment options. Nice service, interface is clean and easy to use.

Alex B. – NeuronEx Rep

Hi Stefan, Thanks for your kind words that mean a lot to all our team. We're always trying our best to satisfy clients' demands.

venerad2
March 19th, 2021

Easiest trade I have ever done, thank you! Large selection of cryptos and it was easy to make a deal.

Hi Venera,
Thanks for sharing your experience of working with NeuronEx. We appreciate you're with us. Let's stay connected!

johns7759
December 17th, 2020

Very secure platform. Transaction cancellation rate in the event of a declining cryptocurrency average market rate. Had good experience.

Hi John,
Glad to hear you're satisfied with operating on NeuronEx. That's what we're working for - to satisfy our clients' demands. Also, Neuron Wallet is coming. Let's continue our cooperation.

foxs6
January 22nd, 2021

Easy to buy, nice service. 24/7 customer service. Friendly interface, fast and secure trading. I like it.

Hey,
Thanks for your opinion. Very glad you have a good experience on NeuronEx. Neuron Wallet is going to be released shortly. Stay tuned!

kirillk16
October 17th, 2020

It took me some time to find someone I could actually buy from, but overall service was fast. No problems from the platform.

Hi Kirill,
Nice to know you're satisfied with our service. We're doing our best to be convenient for you.

andreaj239
November 26th, 2020

Many options available, quick trades and solid escrow system. Straight dealing. Good communications and fast transaction.

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for your feedback. It means a lot to our team. We're working hard to perform high-quality service and the best conditions for our clients. Stay connected!

ankav
February 22nd, 2021

High limits for buying bitcoins with a credit card. Safe deals. Transaction cancellation rate in the event of a declining cryptocurrency average market rate.

Alex B. – NeuronEx Rep

Hi Anka, Thanks for your feedback. Your opinion means a lot to us. Let's continue our cooperation!

alekseis7
October 16th, 2020

Made my first exchange right now, so nice to have 0% fee for the first month, thanks Neuronex...!

Hey Aleksei,
You're welcome. It's important to hear these words from you. Let's continue working together!

borist26
September 29th, 2020

This was my first experience with Neuronex and I will highly recommend anyone to try out this service.

Hi Boris,
Thanks for your feedback. It's much appreciated. Will continue to work hard and satisfy clients' demands.

kostyas2
November 13th, 2020

Neuronex is a great marketplace to find traders. I like the platform UI and such privileges like 0% fee for the first month and reward system, keep up the good work

Hi Kostya,
Great thanks for your high appreciation of our work. We're trying hard to improve services and to provide excellent conditions for our clients. Neuron Wallet is coming. Be in touch!

isaacf52
October 13th, 2020

The transaction took less than 30 min and ETH was at my wallet. The seller was honest and fast. I think it is the best way to instantly exchange Bitcoin to PayPal, thank you!

Hey Isaac,
Great you had this cool experience. Our clients' satisfaction is our main goal and value.

hoag
March 21st, 2021

I am new to Bitcoin and all this stuff. Support did a great job helping me purchase Bitcoin step by step. I would definitely recommend this platform.

Hey,
NeuronEx is always here at your disposal. We work to be convenient and transparent for our clients.

romanr86
March 25th, 2021

Great fast and very nice. I will do all my trades with Nueronex only. I recommend. Convenient interface, fast transaction speed.

Hello Roman,
Thanks for your opinion. We're glad to see you among our clients. Let's continue our cooperation!

elvina9
January 28th, 2021

I bought crypto for the first time and had no problems. Also there's no KYC for transactions up to $ 150. Good service.

Hi Elvin,
Happy to hear about your positive experience on NeuronEx. We aim to perform trustworthy and transparent service for our clients. Stay tuned!

davidw3101
November 6th, 2020

Everything works good, but sometimes traders take time to respond even when they are online. Nice job!

Hi David,
Glad to hear your kind words. We're trying to perform a reliable service that satisfies our clients' demands.

crystalw343
October 4th, 2020

Trusted service to exchange bitcoins p2p. I've had some bad experience earlier with other trading platforms but so far my experience with Neuronex was perfect. I recommend trading with users with high ratings.

Hey,
Glad to hear your kind words. We're trying hard to provide high-quality service.

borisp43
December 25th, 2020

Various payment methods. A large number of cryptos. Different payment methods. Cool! Really nice platform

Hi Boris,
Thanks for your feedback. Your successful experience means a lot to our team. Neuron Wallet will be released shortly. Stay in touch!

waziloporw
November 10th, 2020

I had one transactions on neuronex and can recommend it. The escrow feature made me feel safer. Thanks

Hey,
Thanks for your kind words. NeuronEx provides completely safe operations. Stay connected!

elwins16
November 22nd, 2020

It was easy to buy and receive eth. More than 100 ways to buy bitcoin! Insane! Super secure and fast, thanks guys.

Hey Elwin,
Great your experience is so successful. It's really very important to us. Stay tuned!

wendys574
November 4th, 2020

There were no difficulty in opening account ands my first trade even without a commission, which was a big advantage!

Hi Wendy,
High-quality service and convenience for the clients are our priorities. Neuron Wallet is coming soon. Let's be in touch!

jonesm42
October 24th, 2020

I made 1 deal on the platform, everything was ok. I will observe the development of the project, whether there will be any additional functions.

Hey,
Thanks for your feedback. We're improving our products constantly. Btw Neuron Wallet will be released shortly. Stay tuned!

leonarde34
December 17th, 2020

Large variety of cryptocurrencies and trading pairs, no KYC for transactions up to $2000. Works nice!

Hi Leonard,
Thanks for sharing your experience. We're trying hard to perform a high-quality service to our clients. Stay in touch.

kirad16
February 5th, 2021

Simply good platform to exchange your cryptos. Successfully sold my bitcoins less than an hour, thanks!

Hello Kira,
Happy to hear about your successful experience. We're trying hard to make a trustworthy and convenient service for all our clients.

Questions? Get answers from the NeuronEx staff and other customers.

NeuronEx P2P exchange was created to give access to cheap, instant transfers from anywhere in the world.
NeuronEx provides the ability to safely and freely store, exchange and earn digital assets.
NeuronEx is a P2P exchange, agent network, and wallet – powered by blockchain and always at hand.

Alex B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NeuronEx?

Have a question about NeuronEx?